Windows 10: Asus TP200S laptop won't boot up after Windows upgrade.

Discus and support Asus TP200S laptop won't boot up after Windows upgrade. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can someone please help. My Asus TP200S can not start Windows, after upgrading Windows 10. It says, "Attempting to recover installation" for about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SIrwin_62, Dec 9, 2019.

1. SIrwin_62 Win User

Asus TP200S laptop won't boot up after Windows upgrade.

Can someone please help. My Asus TP200S can not start Windows, after upgrading Windows 10. It says, "Attempting to recover installation" for about 1/3 of a second, then displays, "Undoing changes made to your computer..." for a few minutes, then it re-boots. It does this over and over. I've had it going over 7 hours like this so it obviously not getting anywhere. What do I do?

:)

SIrwin_62, Dec 9, 2019
  2. ddarryl Win User

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Dec 9, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Asus TP200S laptop won't boot up after Windows upgrade.

Laptop won' t shutdown (or restart) and sleep [takes forever]

The situation:

• When shutting down, the laptop proceeds as normal until the screen turns off.
    • After the screen turns off, it takes a while for the battery LED to go off.
    • After that the power led remains on and it looks like the laptop is stuck in this state forever.
    • When I try to get my laptop to sleep, something similar happens; the power led remains on, the battery led turns off and the laptop appears to be stuck in this state.
    My laptop is: Asus FX553VD.

What I've tried:

• I have tried to troubleshoot power management and power options.
    • Tried clean boot.
    • Updated the BIOS.
    • Reinstalled windows and tried shutdown and sleep (without installing the drivers and stuff), however that didn't work either.

Additional Info:

• I have multiple operating systems installed in my laptop, however this problem persists on windows only (the OSes are installed on different drives).
    • The disk usage is abnormally high.
    • There are spikes in CPU usage that kick up the fan really fast while idle.

Please suggest other ideas as to what I should do?

[It appears that the only option I have left is to reinstall everything]

10gic-80m8, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Asus TP200S laptop won't boot up after Windows upgrade.

1. Asus TP200S laptop won't boot up after Windows upgrade. - Similar Threads - Asus TP200S laptop

2. ASUS laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop won't boot: Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem with my laptop. Last week my SSD died, so I bought a new one. First connected it to my PC to install windows 11, went smooth, I copied all boot files and created BCD store through cmd on the new drive, tested everything on my PC. Then...
  3. ASUS laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS laptop won't boot: Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem with my laptop. Last week my SSD died, so I bought a new one. First connected it to my PC to install windows 11, went smooth, I copied all boot files and created BCD store through cmd on the new drive, tested everything on my PC. Then...
  4. My laptop won't boot up after upgrading ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't boot up after upgrading ssd: So i bought i new ssd for my laptop and went ahead and changed it but when ever i try to boot it up it just says hard disk not installed but when ever i change it to my old one it boots up normally but i am new to this so i don't know if i messed up or forgot to add something...
  5. Laptop won't boot-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop won't boot-up: Hi, my Granddaughter's HP Stream laptop will not boot-up, I have tried the repair my computer facility, fixmbr, fixboot, rebuildbcd, chkdsk, system restore, previous copy of windows unfortunately none of which work as I either get "unable to repair your computer" or the...
  6. Windows won't boot after Ram upgrade laptop

Windows won't boot after Ram upgrade laptop: Hi Everyone, I wonder if you all can help me with my issue. So basically I've recently bought a new DDR4 SO-DIMM for my ASUS Vivobook 15 and post installing the new ram, my system just won't boot Windows. It gets stuck at the "Starting Automatic Repair" page. But the BIOS...
  7. Laptop Won't Boot Up

Laptop Won't Boot Up: Every time I login, a blue screen with this in it pops up: C:\ Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" After this, my laptop won't do anything. What can I do?...
  8. HP laptop won't boot up after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't boot up after restart: All I simply did was try to reinstall Power DVD 16 and now it won't boot. Can't hit any of the F keys either. No matter what I hit, as soon as I turn it on, it goes to please wait and then keyboard selection and either troubleshoot or turn off your pc. Anybody have any ideas?...
  9. widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up: hi guys, I am having issues with my Lenovo Tablet, it did an automatic update yesterday. Now when I switch on it goes into self checks and system restore fails every time, also diagnostics doesn't find the fault. I am at a loss as to how to proceed. However I have ordered...
  10. New upgrade Windows 10 on ASUS SonicMaster won't boot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New upgrade Windows 10 on ASUS SonicMaster won't boot: Hi, I could really use some advice here. I recently upgraded a laptop from 8.1 to 10 after restoring the equipment to factory settings (basically starting with a clean laptop). All went well. System booted without difficulty and I was in. Everything was going very well,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Asus notebook TP200S usb boot option not listed