Windows 10: ASUS TP202NA Notebook Touch Screen stopped working after Windows10 update

Discus and support ASUS TP202NA Notebook Touch Screen stopped working after Windows10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 29 Feb 2020 HELP After recent Windows 10 Update on my ASUS TP202NA Touch Screen Notebook, the Touch Screen stopped working. 1. I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindaK5717, Feb 28, 2020.

1. ASUS TP202NA Notebook Touch Screen stopped working after Windows10 update

29 Feb 2020

HELP

After recent Windows 10 Update on my ASUS TP202NA Touch Screen Notebook, the Touch Screen stopped working.

1. I have already been into 'Device Manager' to Update drivers on the Human Interface Devices and updated drives on all subheadings

The only one that did update was IntelR HID Event Filter. All others said Windows decided the current driver was correct.

2. I went to the ASUS site and download drivers for my device and went about updating drivers from ASUS.

3. I have checked the device in Control Panel which indicates the device is working correctly.

Help: I am unable to get the Touch Screen working. I am frustrated.

Thank you

:)

LindaK5717, Feb 28, 2020

2. touch screen stopped working

My touch screen on my Hp notebook stopped working. Help

DebNieuwsma, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Touch Screen Not Working

Hi I have an Asus Q302L Notebook PC and the touch screen stopped working a few days ago. I have checked the hardware and devices and have not found a solution. Thanks.

NakiaSanders, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Timez Win User

ASUS TP202NA Notebook Touch Screen stopped working after Windows10 update

Asus X551C Laptop touch screen stopped working - Win10 Clean Install

Hi,

I have an asus X551C laptop which used to have touch screen working (NOT Touchpad)...

After a clean install of Windows 10 Enterprise x64 it no longer works.

It was working with the original OS - Windows 8

I have installed the chipset drivers from their website like some other forums / posts would suggest for this problem.

Also a lot of them say to disable and re-enable the HID complient monitor but at the moment it says Generic PNP Monitor.

The hardware ID for the monitor is MONITOR\CMO15A7

(I am fixing this for a friend and she is adament it was touch screen - she said a keyboard used to come up when touching the screen and she could swipe through photos and skip music tracks etc even with the Touchpad disabled)

I do not know what else to try to diagnose this or to get it working - any suggestions would be most welcome!

Thank you in advance for any help you can give to me.

Darren

Timez, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

ASUS TP202NA Notebook Touch Screen stopped working after Windows10 update

1. ASUS TP202NA Notebook Touch Screen stopped working after Windows10 update - Similar Threads - ASUS TP202NA Notebook

2. the last update stopped the working of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the last update stopped the working of the touch screen: the recent update stopped the working of the touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-update-stopped-the-working-of-the-touch/ed832afa-32c0-40e0-8d3c-fde373da4e57
  3. the last update stopped the working of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the last update stopped the working of the touch screen: the recent update stopped the working of the touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-update-stopped-the-working-of-the-touch/ed832afa-32c0-40e0-8d3c-fde373da4e57
  4. the last update stopped the working of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Touch Screen Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Stopped Working: I upgraded my notebookHP Spectre x360-13-ae000xx from windows 10 to Windows 11 and after that TOUCH SCREEN stopped working. It even stopped showing from bios.I did check in COMPONENT TEST using HP HARDWARE AND DIAGONSTICS UEFI, but there is no option for touch screen Test.I...
  6. Touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen stopped working: Hello , I am Rajneesh from Gasco IncAfter a Windows update my Lenovo Thinkpad touch screen stopped working. I go to the Tablet settings and it says "*This device does not have touch capabilities"....
  7. Touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen stopped working: Hello , I am Rajneesh from Gasco IncAfter a Windows update my Lenovo Thinkpad touch screen stopped working. I go to the Tablet settings and it says "*This device does not have touch capabilities"....
  8. Asus Touch Screen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Touch Screen not working: Does anyone have any solutions to why my touch screen has stopped working since the last MS update. cant update the I2 C HID device . error ,message reads A request for the HID descriptor failed. Asus tell me its a Windows 10 issue...
  9. Asus TP202NA SDBUS Internal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus TP202NA SDBUS Internal Error: Hi, trying to log into my asus laptop and the blue screen comes up everytime I reach the desktop saying SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR. It restarts and it just keeps happening. Can anyone help? Thanks, Joe...
  10. ASUS 550C Touch Screen Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS 550C Touch Screen Not working: I am running windows 10 and I have tried several different steps on how to make my touch screen work again. Got them from forums and none of them worked (Device Management Troubleshooting, Control Panel, etc.). "HID-compliant touch screen" simply does not exist on the list...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus tp202Na windows 10 pro or windows 10s