Windows 10: Asus Trackpad Not Working

Discus and support Asus Trackpad Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my trackpad on my Asus N550jk isn't working despite uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and rolling back drivers. Please help. Oh and for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sueycoo, Apr 14, 2019.

1. sueycoo Win User

Asus Trackpad Not Working

Hi, my trackpad on my Asus N550jk isn't working despite uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and rolling back drivers. Please help.

Oh and for some reason the Asus console has the trackpad grayed out for some reason.

:)

sueycoo, Apr 14, 2019

2. Trackpad vanished

Hi Kierra,

A system failure possibly occurred on your device, and that might be the reason why you are experiencing issues with missing trackpad option. To address this concern, we suggest enabling your trackpad by pressing the Fn key + F9 key. After doing so, kindly
    check if the touchpad is working.

If the same issue persist. We suggest manually installing the most updated touchpad driver for Asus Vivobook E403 from Asus website.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Apr 14, 2019
  3. noejavier Win User
    trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Apr 14, 2019
  4. EricKow Win User

trackpad won't work on Asus in windows 10

Hi

I have the same problem with my trackpad on Asus UX305. The trackpad just doesn't work like the above user.

Tried your Windows key + W but it doesn't work at all. Same when I tried to use the Windows key + C button.

Please advise asap cos its really frustrating.

EricKow, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Asus Trackpad Not Working - Similar Threads - Asus Trackpad Working

2. Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP: I have asus vivobook 15 K15EP model. I have an issue with the touchpad as suddenly sometimes it stops working i had performed all the steps mentioned at asus site for fixing reinstalled the drivers, resetting the ec, bios update, restart everything but the cursor works for a...
  3. Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP: I have asus vivobook 15 K15EP model. I have an issue with the touchpad as suddenly sometimes it stops working i had performed all the steps mentioned at asus site for fixing reinstalled the drivers, resetting the ec, bios update, restart everything but the cursor works for a...
  4. asus trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus trackpad not working: I have an 'asus tuf dash f15' and recently when i went to use my laptop today the trackpad doesn't seem to be working at all. my keyboard still works though and any mouse plugged in through usb works fine.I have - - turned trackpad off and back on- checked for driver updates-...
  5. asus trackpad not working

asus trackpad not working: I have an 'asus tuf dash f15' and recently when i went to use my laptop today the trackpad doesn't seem to be working at all. my keyboard still works though and any mouse plugged in through usb works fine.I have - - turned trackpad off and back on- checked for driver updates-...
  6. Keyboard and trackpad not working

Keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello, Recently, my keyboard and trackpad both stopped working at the same time. Rarely, if I restarted my laptop like 10 times, my keyboard and trackpad would work. Now I have to use an external keyboard and mouse. I have booted into bios and the keys still do not work. If...
  7. Asus Zenbook UX305FA Trackpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus Zenbook UX305FA Trackpad: Hi everyone, I'm trying to get two-finger scrolling and right-clicking working on the trackpad. Currently, it's just the Microsoft generic drivers operating the device and the multitouch functionality isn't working. The device ID is ACPI\VEN_SYN&DEV_0A06, though, I suspect...
  8. Asus trackpad wont disable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus trackpad wont disable: Yeah, I'm fully aware of the other threads about this very issue, but not a single one has helped. fn+f9 doesn't work. Neither does updating or uninstalling the drivers. The options to disable the trackpad simply just aren't there. It's frustrating because the trackpad had...
  9. Trackpad not working

Trackpad not working: Hi, my trackpad does not work. Upon further investigation, I found that I don't even have a dropdown section for mice and trackpads in device manager. I looked more into the issue and I found that even on the mice settings in control panel, i don't have a driver for my...
  10. Can't disable trackpad on Asus Windows 10

Can't disable trackpad on Asus Windows 10: Recently, I've noticed that the trackpad has been turning on despite having a mouse plugged in. I'm currently not sure on how to disable the trackpad. If anyone could be of help, that would be appreciated. 16703