Windows 10: Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues

Discus and support Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I moved my asus to windows 10 last year,I keep having intermittent and changing issues an ongoing one for the last few months is not being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sonia Emerson, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues

Ever since I moved my asus to windows 10 last year,I keep having intermittent and changing issues an ongoing one for the last few months is not being able to use it on battery power as it doesn't seem to recognise that the battery is fully charged. The second started happening more recently and it is that the detachable keyboard isn't working even though it appears to recognise that there is a deviceattached.

:)

Sonia Emerson, Jan 21, 2019
  2. JAWR434 Win User

ASUS Transformer T100 Windows 10 Touchpad Nonfunctional

Hello,

I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Asus Transformer T100TA and have found that the touchpad on the detachable keyboard doesn't seem to work at all. I downloaded what I thought to be the drivers but they claim to be already installed. Is anyone else having
    this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Justin

JAWR434, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Multiple issues with Asus Transformer after Windows 10 upgrade

Have an Asus Transformer T100ta.

Recently did the upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators edition from the earlier edition of Windows 10 and now have an array of issues.

- No sound

- Touchscreen not working

- No battery indicator anywhere

- Webcam not working

- System won't sleep on shutting lid

- Possibly more issues as I keep discovering them

Things I've tried.

- upgraded sound and webcam drivers

- Wound back sound driver to windows 8.1

- Rolled back Windows 10 to old version

- Reinstalled Windows 10 Fall Creators edition

- Tried your trouble shooter app numerous times

- Did a full "Reset this PC" within windows

Still no fix.

Solutions ??

Steven Windows, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues

Multiple issues with Asus Transformer after Windows 10 upgrade

Dear Ramon,

As stated in my first post I did already roll back to the previous version of Windows 10 but that did nothing to fix any of the issues.

But I have found a solution !!

For anyone else who owns an Asus Transformer and may be having similar problems the solution that worked for me was to download and install the "Chipset SOC driver package Version V112" for Windows 8.1. This can be found on the Asus website.

Hope someone else finds this useful.

All the best.

Steven Windows, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues

1. Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues - Similar Threads - Asus Transformer Tf201

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues: Hi,HAs anyone experienced a problem with apps like Whats App when they upgrade to Windows 11? Or, any other Zenbook problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook-upgrade-issues/692a92e9-5903-4ed6-a36d-a03e75cb5e15
  5. Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues: Hi,HAs anyone experienced a problem with apps like Whats App when they upgrade to Windows 11? Or, any other Zenbook problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook-upgrade-issues/692a92e9-5903-4ed6-a36d-a03e75cb5e15
  6. bootloop on my asus transformer book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bootloop on my asus transformer book: Hi, So when I start it, it keeps showing the asus logo and it keeps on doing that and would not turn all the way on. Do you guys have an idea what I can do to maybe fix it? Thank you!...
  7. Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10: I have a Asus T100 that originally came with windows 8.1. I got the free upgrade over the internet to windows 10. It recently died and I had to reset it to factory settings. It went back to windows 8.1. Is there any way I can get windows 10 back. I do not have a copy of...
  8. Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer

Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer: Hello,I have windows 10 on a USB key, I want to install windows 10 on an ASUS tranformer T200TA, but I can not do it, even by changing the settings in the bios. my question is how to get there if it's possible thank you in advance 132314
  9. Windows Updates broke my Asus transformer keyboard

Windows Updates broke my Asus transformer keyboard: I recently ran the latest windows update on my ASUS transformer laptop and immediately after my keyboard stopped working. The touchpad doesn't work at all and likewise the keys. The Caps lock and F2 button flash. I assume this has something to do with the update as it was...
  10. Win 10 Asus Transformer, cannot Reset due to space

Win 10 Asus Transformer, cannot Reset due to space: Hi all, restarting after trying to install a driver seems to have crippled my laptop. I get "Inaccessible Boot Device" before getting taken to the repair screen, and then when I try to reset my PC to fix the issue I get "Additional free space is required on the drive where...