Windows 10: Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

Discus and support Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Icehartt, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Icehartt Win User

Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to suplement existing Mtek adapter from the laptop since I thought the MTek is the problem but I still get the BSOD nonetheless.I've tried reinstalling the windows, the driver and everything but still not worked out until nowThank you

:)

Icehartt, Dec 11, 2023

2. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

I am not a very technical guy, but I had the same problem. I went to ASUS TUF Gaming F15|Laptops For Gaming|ASUS Global, picked my specific model - and downloaded the drivers related to network/wifi. It was called "MediaTek WLAN Driver" - after this the wifi cutouts stopped happening.

Hope this works for anyone else

EDIT: This worked for a solid 24 hours before it reverted back to its old self. After this in the towel and have now reset my PC and it is working good so far.

OskarSverdrup, Dec 11, 2023
  3. David-M. Win User
    Wifi Driver now goes missing on (ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH)

Have you tried installing the driver using the installer provided on the support page of the Asus website?

I noticed that the WiFi on this computer can be from MediaTek or Intel. So install both drivers and see if the adapter will work.

Download the drivers installer from the links below.

MediaTek: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/GamingNB/Ima...

Intel: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/GamingNB/Ima...

Source: https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gam...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

David-M., Dec 11, 2023
  4. Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is causing this but theres no way to be sure.

Here are my minidump files from today. Cant link the previous ones as they got deleted when I downgraded my windows.

minidump.zip

gnish_airi, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

1. Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD - Similar Threads - Asus TUF F15

2. Games crash/close suddenly on Asus TUF Dash F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash/close suddenly on Asus TUF Dash F15: Hi team,This is happening from last 1-2 months. It was fine before. I am using an external monitor, but it happens even after disconnecting it.Scenario: When a game is opened it runs fine for few minutes. Then suddenly crashes which closes the game window. It was happening...
  3. Games crash/close suddenly on Asus TUF Dash F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crash/close suddenly on Asus TUF Dash F15: Hi team,This is happening from last 1-2 months. It was fine before. I am using an external monitor, but it happens even after disconnecting it.Scenario: When a game is opened it runs fine for few minutes. Then suddenly crashes which closes the game window. It was happening...
  4. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  5. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  6. Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  7. Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  8. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  9. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  10. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging