Windows 10: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

Discus and support ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To provide a detailed account of the situation, let me outline the problem. My laptop'sASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wi-Fi driver is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vinit Haresh Shah, May 16, 2023.

1. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

To provide a detailed account of the situation, let me outline the problem. My laptop'sASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wi-Fi driver is being uninstalled automatically, even after multiple attempts to install new drivers. This has severely affected my ability to connect to the internet and perform essential tasks, both personal and professional. In light of this, I reached out to the Asus service center LetMeRepair UK Ltd., ref no. GBB4NC0004/RN149494678 in December 2022 to seek assistance in resolving the issue.However, I am deeply disappointed by the service I received. Instead of address

:)

Vinit Haresh Shah, May 16, 2023

2. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

Hi AnandaTanadhi,

I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.

I recommend that you download and install a different driver version from the Asus support website.

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gam...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites.

The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information.

Paul Navera, May 16, 2023
  3. Asus TUF A15 Kamera çalışmıyor

Bilgisayarım Asus TUF GAMİNG A15 bütün uygulamalara erişim izni açık olmasına rağmen kameram çalışmıyor. Microsoft yardım ile düzeltmeye çalıştım ama olmadı. Bütün sürücüler güncel. Kameramı nasıl düzeltebilirim?

ataberk çetin, May 16, 2023
  4. Alash01 Win User

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Same prob with me, i bought my laptop 3 and a half month ago. Asus Tuf A15 FA506IC with AMD Ryzen 7 4800 and RTX 3050 4GB, at the first month my laptop didnt have a problem but after 2 months whenever i set to turbo or performance mode (Armoury crate) when playing games, watching youtube and idle my laptop keep BSOD and when i check event viewer it says event ID kernel 41 kernel-power. Help me what should i do lol. New laptop feels like old **** second used device zzzz. Better stay with my Asus tuf Fx505dd with ryzen 5 and gtx 1050, i know its laggy nowadays but didnt have a problem like this.

Alash01, May 16, 2023
Thema:

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

1. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!! - Similar Threads - ASUS TUF Gaming

2. ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .: Hello,I recently bought a TUF Gaming Laptop for an upgrade from my old laptop for gaming so that it'll run faster. However since I bought it I've noticed the wifi connection on my TUF laptop is much worse than my old laptop Lenovo V145. I ran speed checks on both side by side...
  3. ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .: Hello,I recently bought a TUF Gaming Laptop for an upgrade from my old laptop for gaming so that it'll run faster. However since I bought it I've noticed the wifi connection on my TUF laptop is much worse than my old laptop Lenovo V145. I ran speed checks on both side by side...
  4. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!: To provide a detailed account of the situation, let me outline the problem. My laptop'sASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wi-Fi driver is being uninstalled automatically, even after multiple attempts to install new drivers. This has severely affected my ability to connect to the...
  5. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!: To provide a detailed account of the situation, let me outline the problem. My laptop'sASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wi-Fi driver is being uninstalled automatically, even after multiple attempts to install new drivers. This has severely affected my ability to connect to the...
  6. Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15

Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15: Hello, Since yesterday I have a problem with my WiFi connection. Sometimes it just disconnects and then I do not have the option to reconnect. The symbol is just not there. If I look at my Device manager, it doesn't show my wlan card, which is a mediatech Wi-Fi 6 mt7921...
  7. Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15: Hello, Since yesterday I have a problem with my WiFi connection. Sometimes it just disconnects and then I do not have the option to reconnect. The symbol is just not there. If I look at my Device manager, it doesn't show my wlan card, which is a mediatech Wi-Fi 6 mt7921...
  8. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  9. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  10. ASUS TUF A15 CPU PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS TUF A15 CPU PROBLEM: Hello! I have the ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU laptop. The problem is that when my cpu goes on a higher clock more than 2.2 ghz it starts to crash in different ways, so I have to keep it locked at 1.39ghz. The CPU was supposed to be running 2.9 ghz base clock and 4.2 ghz boost clock....