Windows 10: ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

Discus and support ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I am getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD on my new laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 and its been less than two months since I purchased it. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaleumHyperion, Sep 17, 2021.

1. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

Hi all, I am getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD on my new laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 and its been less than two months since I purchased it. I have already tried reinstalling the graphics drivers for both the dedicated GPU and the integrated GPU from the ASUS support website and still the issue occurs at random times. I am attaching the link to the dump files below. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.Memory dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/10_NxZi_1WzvAuK2zp5gql-yKDOo4Q5zP/view?usp=sharingLaptop specs--------------intel i5 11400HRTX 3060 Laptop GPU16 GB Dual channel RAM 3200

:)

CaleumHyperion, Sep 17, 2021
  2. oscer1 Win User
    oscer1, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, Sep 17, 2021
  4. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

ASUS TUF A15 - Games couldn't Open Error '0xc00007b'

I've installed games in my new laptop ASUS TUF A15 but some of the games couldn't perform and appeared an Error code 0xc00007b. However, these games in my previous laptop are still work perfectly. I tried few ways like Run as Administration and dll., but
    it doesn't work.

VincentLee22, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

1. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times - Similar Threads - ASUS TUF Gaming

2. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  3. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  4. Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop

Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop: Since yesterday my internet has completely decided to stop working on my asus tuf gaming f15 laptop with win 11. I have tried with resetting and redownloading my network adapters i´ve tried changing the DNS settings to manual and i have taken my laptop to a computer shop...
  5. Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop: Since yesterday my internet has completely decided to stop working on my asus tuf gaming f15 laptop with win 11. I have tried with resetting and redownloading my network adapters i´ve tried changing the DNS settings to manual and i have taken my laptop to a computer shop...
  6. DTS X not working on ASUS TUF GAMING F15 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS X not working on ASUS TUF GAMING F15 Laptop: Hi, how is everything today?Anyways, I have an issue where whenever I try to use DTS X Ultra for my laptop, it doesn't seem to be working at all. I've tried everything I could including updates and even updating my bios but had no success at all. Another thing that I'm having...
  7. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem: Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon...
  8. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem: Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon...
  9. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

in Windows 10 Customization
    locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15: I want to lock FN so that I can turn up the volume, change the brightness etc. without having to hold down function FN key first.it is pretty annoying to hold the FN key everytime to access the hotkeys provided.My laptop model is ASUS TUF F15 , model no.:FX566LII have windows...