Windows 10: ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

Discus and support ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I am getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD on my new laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 and its been less than two months since I purchased it. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaleumHyperion, Sep 17, 2021.

1. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

Hi all, I am getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD on my new laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 and its been less than two months since I purchased it. I have already tried reinstalling the graphics drivers for both the dedicated GPU and the integrated GPU from the ASUS support website and still the issue occurs at random times. I am attaching the link to the dump files below. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.Memory dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/10_NxZi_1WzvAuK2zp5gql-yKDOo4Q5zP/view?usp=sharingLaptop specs--------------intel i5 11400HRTX 3060 Laptop GPU16 GB Dual channel RAM 3200

:)

CaleumHyperion, Sep 17, 2021
  2. oscer1 Win User
    oscer1, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, Sep 17, 2021
  4. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

ASUS TUF A15 - Games couldn't Open Error '0xc00007b'

I've installed games in my new laptop ASUS TUF A15 but some of the games couldn't perform and appeared an Error code 0xc00007b. However, these games in my previous laptop are still work perfectly. I tried few ways like Run as Administration and dll., but
    it doesn't work.

VincentLee22, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

1. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times - Similar Threads - ASUS TUF Gaming

2. Not able to use FN 1 TO FN12 ON ASUS tuf f15 FX506LH PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to use FN 1 TO FN12 ON ASUS tuf f15 FX506LH PLEASE HELP: Hello , I am not able to use the hot key of turning on and off all fn keys directly on my 2021 asus tuf gaming FX506LH can someone please help i tried using the BIOS but i coudnt see the system configuration on my laptop . I also tried to use asus keyboard hotkeys app but...
  3. video_DXGKRNL error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video_DXGKRNL error: the problem is that I am just using my laptop normally until recently it starts popping up blu blue screen of death frequently. 50% of the time it pops up with the video_DXGKRNL errorthe suspicious .exe program I downloaded is a 'Friday night funkin' which blue screen death...
  4. locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

in Windows 10 Customization
    locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15: I want to lock FN so that I can turn up the volume, change the brightness etc. without having to hold down function FN key first.it is pretty annoying to hold the FN key everytime to access the hotkeys provided.My laptop model is ASUS TUF F15 , model no.:FX566LII have windows...
  5. Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop: I've got an Asus A15 TUF Gaming FX505DV Laptop and it keeps randomly bluescreening. doesn't seem to have a particular pattern, sometimes during intensive gaming, sometimes during non-intensive browsing, sometimes 5 minutes after startup. sometimes it'll happen three times a...
  6. Error 43 - Asus TUF

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 43 - Asus TUF: I hate this. I tried a lot of stuff to solve this error for my PC but nothings working. I installed the Radeon Software Adrenaline thing but doesn’t work. I can’t roll it back in version anymore. Specs: -Windows 64 bit -AMD Radeon (TM) Graphics | AMD Ryzen 7 4800H...
  7. Display error in my Asus tuf A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display error in my Asus tuf A15: I am facing this error after an windows update , grid lines appear on my screen only on the top[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-error-in-my-asus-tuf-a15/f0f7de01-8acf-461f-8b29-b8856d7f0460
  8. ASUS TUF A15 - Games couldn't Open Error '0xc00007b'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS TUF A15 - Games couldn't Open Error '0xc00007b': I've installed games in my new laptop ASUS TUF A15 but some of the games couldn't perform and appeared an Error code 0xc00007b. However, these games in my previous laptop are still work perfectly. I tried few ways like Run as Administration and dll., but it doesn't work....
  9. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus tuf gaming battery surface: Hello, Normally I was able to see my battery's power degree but I don't know why I can't see it now. as you can see on the picture there should be something for me change my battery's power. [ATTACH]...
  10. battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop: my laptop battery is stuck at 60% when plugged in it was no charging fully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-of-asus-tuf-gaming-laptop/a976559f-322c-4fdc-80cd-9ce2c244420a