Windows 10: ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10

Discus and support ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys; First, let me provide my system specs: ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi Ryzen 7 3700X with Wraith Prism cooler Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ultrarunner2020, Jun 6, 2020.

1. ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10

Hey guys;
    First, let me provide my system specs:

ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi
    Ryzen 7 3700X with Wraith Prism cooler
    Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC 3X 8G
    Monitor 1: NEC EA244WMi @ 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, Monitor 2: Samsung 2494HS @ 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
    G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz
    2ea WD Blue SN550 NVMe M.2 1TB SSD
    Seasonic Focus GM-750
    Fractal Designs Meshify C (no glass)
    4 case fans (2x 140mm front, 1x 120mm rear, 1x 120mm top) controlled by ASUS Q-Fan control.
    Monitors:
    NEC EA244WMi
    Samsung 2494HS

Dual-Boot
    Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1909, OS Build: 18363.836
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop
    Grub2 bootloader

I have yet to get Bluetooth to work on Windows 10, but it is working fine when I boot into Ubuntu.
    On Windows, Bluetooth is enabled.
    Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices:
    Bluetooth is on (switch is green)
    Now discoverable as "ASUS-WIN10"

When I click Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth,
    I see the dots moving at the top of the window, but no devices are discovered after leaving it searching for 5+ minutes.
    I have an Android phone which I put into search mode at the same time.
    When I hit Search on the phone, it detects BT devices but not the PC.

When I boot into Ubuntu, the phone (and other BT devices) are discovered in seconds, I can pair with the phone, and listen to music from the phone on the PC.

So obviously the problem must be Windows 10, and not the hardware.
    I tried updating the BT driver from the ASUS website a couple days ago, but it didn't fix the problem.
    When I look in Device Manager, BT shows up and reports working properly. No exclamations in yellow triangles or red x's anywhere.

I have also tried disabling ESET firewall, but that did not change anything.

I seem to have exhausted all options.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Ultrarunner

:)

ultrarunner2020, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Dude Win User

USB Type-C Asus X570 Tuf Gaming doesn't seem to support video.

The manual says it only supports data storage

ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10 [​IMG]

Dude, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, Jun 6, 2020
  4. pparks1 Win User

ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10

USB Type-C Asus X570 Tuf Gaming doesn't seem to support video.

Picked up a USB Type-C to HDMI Multiport Adapter at Best Buy yesterday for my son's PC.
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...?skuId=5577934

Was hoping to connect his 3rd monitor to this device over HDMI, rather than directly to his video card. Have had an ongoing problem with his 2080 Super not downclocking when 3 displays are attached and 1 is at 144Hz while the other 2 are at 60Hz. So, wanted 2 video cards directly connected to his 2080 super, and another monitor connected externally.

Upon plugging in the device to the USB Type-C port on his Asus x570 Tuf Gaming plus Wifi motherboard, I get this popup from Windows.

ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10 [​IMG]

That error links me to the following web page
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...nectionlimited

So, I think what I have discovered is that USB Type-C support varies based on the hardware. I can plug in a USB key into the USB port and it works fine. In this case, it doesn't appear that his motherboard back panel USB Type-C connector supports "alternate modes", which would allow that port to carry video as well as data. I have tested the adapter on a Dell Precision laptop and it works just fine to an HDMI monitor.

Cannot find explicitly from Asus where it says exactly what his USB Type-C port supports. It doesn't seem to say that it can or cannot support this.

Does anybody here know for sure what the supportability is on x570 chipsets, specifically those from Asus?

pparks1, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10

1. ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10 - Similar Threads - ASUS Tuf Gaming

2. ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .: Hello,I recently bought a TUF Gaming Laptop for an upgrade from my old laptop for gaming so that it'll run faster. However since I bought it I've noticed the wifi connection on my TUF laptop is much worse than my old laptop Lenovo V145. I ran speed checks on both side by side...
  3. ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .: Hello,I recently bought a TUF Gaming Laptop for an upgrade from my old laptop for gaming so that it'll run faster. However since I bought it I've noticed the wifi connection on my TUF laptop is much worse than my old laptop Lenovo V145. I ran speed checks on both side by side...
  4. asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11: Hello, everyone,I would like some help to solve this problem.I have an asus tuf b450m-plus gaming motherboard with AMD Ryzen 5 3600x processor running windows 10. I want to install windows 11 and I can't activate secure boot. In the BIOS I've already enabled TPM and secure...
  5. asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11: Hello, everyone,I would like some help to solve this problem.I have an asus tuf b450m-plus gaming motherboard with AMD Ryzen 5 3600x processor running windows 10. I want to install windows 11 and I can't activate secure boot. In the BIOS I've already enabled TPM and secure...
  6. Tuf Gaming X570-Pro [Wi-Fi]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tuf Gaming X570-Pro [Wi-Fi]: can someone please tell me what the HDMI port on the i/O is used for , I cannot find anything about it > 182942
  7. Asus X570-Plus Windows 10 Volume Changes Goes Louder

Asus X570-Plus Windows 10 Volume Changes Goes Louder: Hi all, Does anyone happen to know what would cause sounds in Chrome to play much louder then normal at random times? I read into this issue and people pointed the sound and turning off enhancements. I have turned off the enhancements and still the sound alert is louder...
  8. Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus

Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus: Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus There is a question to know that I am planning to buy this concerned part of motherboard game is Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus let me give some information to get this game thanks...
  9. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...
  10. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus tuf x-570 plus windows 10