Windows 10: Asus TUF laptop gives bluscreen error, AMD driver error.

Discus and support Asus TUF laptop gives bluscreen error, AMD driver error. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop ASUS TUF FX505DY-BQ002T. Suddenly has started giving me this blue screen error. [IMG] It is like this for 2 days now. On switching on it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandeepan, Oct 31, 2019.

1. sandeepan Win User

Asus TUF laptop gives bluscreen error, AMD driver error.

My laptop ASUS TUF FX505DY-BQ002T.

Suddenly has started giving me this blue screen error. Asus TUF laptop gives bluscreen error, AMD driver error. [​IMG]
    It is like this for 2 days now. On switching on it is slow to boot, on signing in to Windows it hangs for a minute... then before I could do restore or install the DriverPackSolution it show again this blue screen error. It is irritating please advice. I can hardly us my laptop for 5 minutes. I have to manually restart the laptop every time this happens. Windows has automatically downloaded some updates as normally. AMD nor ASUS has not provided drivers with the laptop or in their website to solve the problem.

Please help and advise.

Thank you.

:)

sandeepan, Oct 31, 2019

2. Drivers not working - TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD

Hey guys,

I just bought my ASUS TUF GAMING FX504GD yesterday and i've got several issues at the moment.

My touchpad does not work what so ever, except while in BIOS.. Drivers either won't install or don't work.

Also i'm pretty sure drivers for my graphics aren't working..

I'm running Win 10 64-bit

TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD

The drivers i downloaded all come from this link: ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global

Please advise

StefanPesut, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Display Driver error SONY VAIO AMD 7500/7600M

I have a Sony VAIO SVE15136CN, with Windows 10(x64) installed. I recently formatted it. It worked fine for a few minutes, but crashed on restart. I checked my Hard Drive and recovery media, but they had no errors. I was unable to pin down the error. I formatted the laptop several times, but to no avail. Then I went step-by-step, installing the drivers manually as per the SONY website, not via Windows Update. That was when I figured out there was a problem with my Display driver (AMD Radeon HD 7500/7600M Series). Each time I installed it and restarted, my PC crashed. Even after I installed the drivers, some Windows updates were needed, so subsequently I let Windows Update run to install them. This installed the AMD Display driver also, and my PC crashed while finishing updates on restart.

So I used Windows Disk and Recovery Tools(DART), and via Disk Management, in the Drivers section, I disabled 'amdkmdap' and another similar driver which I can't recall. This has worked so far, but I get the error 'AMD drivers not installed' from AMD Install Manager on every startup. This allows me to use the PC, but unfortunately I cannot adjust brightness.

I used the 'automatically detect driver' and also manually selecting the driver and installing(amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit), but to no avail. This is the latest driver. Display driver still keeps crashing.

Can anyone suggest what I should do, so that I can get the 'adjust the brightness' setting back? Maybe a link from where I can download older official drivers of my AMD graphic card?

user635883, Oct 31, 2019
  4. BTAH Win User

Asus error

When I start my PC I receive the following error - Asus setup error Does not support the operating system: Win_10.0P_64

I installed a new Asus TUF Z390-PLUS Gaming (WI-FI) motherboard on 02/02/2019 which I purchased at a local retailer new in the box. I installed the drivers from the CD that came with the motherboard.

Thema:

1. Asus TUF laptop gives bluscreen error, AMD driver error. - Similar Threads - Asus TUF laptop

2. AMD driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD driver error: iam using windows 11 and when i treying to install AMD drivers it says could not write value to /Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run . verify you have access to that key any solutions??...
  3. AMD driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD driver error: iam using windows 11 and when i treying to install AMD drivers it says could not write value to /Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run . verify you have access to that key any solutions??...
  4. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  5. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  6. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Error 43 - Asus TUF

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 43 - Asus TUF: I hate this. I tried a lot of stuff to solve this error for my PC but nothings working. I installed the Radeon Software Adrenaline thing but doesn’t work. I can’t roll it back in version anymore. Specs: -Windows 64 bit -AMD Radeon (TM) Graphics | AMD Ryzen 7 4800H...
  8. Display error in my Asus tuf A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display error in my Asus tuf A15: I am facing this error after an windows update , grid lines appear on my screen only on the top[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-error-in-my-asus-tuf-a15/f0f7de01-8acf-461f-8b29-b8856d7f0460
  9. AMD drivers error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD drivers error: I hope someone can help with the following issues. I am getting the message ‘No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.’ This is preventing my graphics card to...
  10. battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop: my laptop battery is stuck at 60% when plugged in it was no charging fully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-of-asus-tuf-gaming-laptop/a976559f-322c-4fdc-80cd-9ce2c244420a