Windows 10: Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly

Discus and support Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So this issue has been bugging me for the last few weeks, ever since I started using Ethernet connection, the wifi adapter starts acting up, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shourabh Maanju, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly

So this issue has been bugging me for the last few weeks, ever since I started using Ethernet connection, the wifi adapter starts acting up, when I switch to wifi connection it works fine for 2 3 mins and then it says can't connect to this network. I have tried updating the drivers, resetting but nothing seems to help. Sometimes Wifi completely vanishes from settings as well . Please Help !

:)

Shourabh Maanju, Jun 21, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Chenzo13 Win User
    ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Im having this same issue. Ive has the asus tuf a15 for about a month and had no issue with wifi. All the audden today in the middle of using the wireless connection it just went out and will not reconnect. Ive tried all suggested options with no success.

edit: after speaking with Asus they suggested i power down the laptop and once its off hold the power button down for 60 seconds to do a static discharge on the motherboard as this sometimes can affect wifi for some reason. Believe it or not this worked
    and was able to reconnect to wifi immediately after. Hope this helps.

Chenzo13, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly

Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly

1. Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly - Similar Threads - Asus TUF laptop

2. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  3. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  4. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.: Hi All,I have asus fx504gd laptop and everytime the wifi adapter automatically disabled and don't show up.I have done many troubleshooting but it only resolves for a while and still problem occurred frequently.Update the wifi driver.Done commands based configurationNone of...
  5. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.: Hi All,I have asus fx504gd laptop and everytime the wifi adapter automatically disabled and don't show up.I have done many troubleshooting but it only resolves for a while and still problem occurred frequently.Update the wifi driver.Done commands based configurationNone of...
  6. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

7. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  8. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  9. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

10. Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop

Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop: From past few weeks my wifi is getting disconnected automatically. If i try to connect it again, it shows "can't connect to the network" if i press my wifi button on the task bar to reconnect then it shows there are no network available.If I run the windows trouble shoot it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop asus tuf a15 rtx 2060 wifi problem