Windows 10: Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger

Discus and support Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Asus ux31a shutdown randomly even when in the charger. I have reset the pc and reinstalled windows the problem persists. I have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reece_VDW, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Reece_VDW Win User

Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger

My Asus ux31a shutdown randomly even when in the charger.

I have reset the pc and reinstalled windows the problem persists.

I have downloaded the Microsoft safety scanner and that did not make a difference either.

I ran the laptop In safe mode and it seems to be fine both with networking and cmd.

The laptop stays on when I do not use it, n the moment I sign in and begin to use it it shutsdown even on the charger.

:)

Reece_VDW, Oct 1, 2020

2. Asus ux31a ultrabook - Unexpected shut down when running on battery

I HAVE HAD MY ASUS UX31A ULTRABOOK FOR 5 YEARS AND AFTER LOADING WINDOWS 10 THE LAPTOP SHUTS DOWN WITHOUT WARNING WHEN ON BATTERY. I HAVE HAD SOME SUCCESS WITH CHANGING THE SETTINGS UNTIL THE LATEST UPDATE OF WINDOWS LAST WEEK AND NOW IT IS SHUTTING DOWN
    AGAIN AT 55-60% BATTERY AVAILABLE. I WAS GETTING TO ABOUT 20-25% BEFORE AND COULD LIVE WITH THAT EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T IDEAL.

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

[Original Title: Asus ux31a ultrabook]

CONFUSEDMICHELE, Oct 1, 2020
  3. no full shutdown on asus minilaptop

Hi,

The issue that you've encountered regarding the shutdown behavior of your PC is may be caused by some settings or program conflicts. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you manage the
    Shutdown settings from the Control Panel. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel, and then press
      Enter.
    • On the Control Panel search box, type Power Options and select it from the search results.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • If the options under the Shutdown settings is grayed out, click the
      Change settings that are currently unavailable to make it enable.
    • Uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended) and then click
      Save changes
    • Once you’re done, you may check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger

1. Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger - Similar Threads - Asus UX31A shutdown

2. Asus charger not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus charger not working: My Asus battery charger isn't working properly since yesterday and I took it to the shop and they said the charger is working fine. They also asked me to check for the update of windows. What are other suggestions I could do about it? I have only 10% left in my battery....
  3. Asus charger not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus charger not working: My Asus battery charger isn't working properly since yesterday and I took it to the shop and they said the charger is working fine. They also asked me to check for the update of windows. What are other suggestions I could do about it? I have only 10% left in my battery....
  4. Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.: Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is shutdown. civil engineer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-shutdown-when-charger-cable-is/92426438-f145-474e-a72b-c106b0e7d025
  5. Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.: Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is shutdown. civil engineer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-shutdown-when-charger-cable-is/92426438-f145-474e-a72b-c106b0e7d025
  6. Windows 10 is shutdown when charger cable is connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.: I bought this new Asus Vivobook 15 X513EP laptop which has anintel 11th gen core i7 processor and I'm having this problem, every time it is connected to the charger, the screencrashes and freezes where nothing works even the keyboard. The only option is to turn off the laptop...
  8. Windows doesn't shutdown when connected to a charger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn't shutdown when connected to a charger: I'm using ASUS VivoBook X411QA-EK201T running Windows 10 and it doesn't shutdown when the charger is connected. But I can shut it down when the charger is disconnected. The laptop is new, barely a week old. The power profile is High Performance. I set it up wiyh default...
  9. Asus UX31A Touchpad - Physical Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus UX31A Touchpad - Physical Right Click: Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a used Asus Zenbook Prime UX31A ultrabook. I did a fresh install of Windows 10, and am trying to figure out if having a physical 2 finger right-click is possible. I know we have 2 of the 'dedicated' touchpad buttons on the actual...
  10. Laptop restarts when shutdown/sleep or charger connect/disconnect

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop restarts when shutdown/sleep or charger connect/disconnect: Samsung XE700t1C Windows 10 Home 64bit My laptop cannot turn off without holding the power button. Shutdown or Sleep makes it restart. Connecting or disconnecting the charger also makes it restart. This problem coincided with with another issue where the screen has...