Windows 10: Asus UX31A Touchpad - Physical Right Click

Discus and support Asus UX31A Touchpad - Physical Right Click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a used Asus Zenbook Prime UX31A ultrabook. I did a fresh install of Windows 10, and am trying to figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by a4orce84, Dec 29, 2015.

1. a4orce84 Win User

Asus UX31A Touchpad - Physical Right Click

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a used Asus Zenbook Prime UX31A ultrabook. I did a fresh install of Windows 10, and am trying to figure out if having a physical 2 finger right-click is possible.

I know we have 2 of the 'dedicated' touchpad buttons on the actual trackpad itself:

Asus UX31A Touchpad - Physical Right Click [​IMG]

However, I am trying to see if I can create a "MacBook like" touchpad experience with Windows 10. I want to be able to physically push down on the trackpad with 2 fingers (anywhere on the trackpad), and have it perform a right click function. You can do this now by touching the pad, but I actually want to be able to perform the right click by physically pushing 2 buttons down on the touchpad and performing a click.

I have actually been able to configure and do this in Linux (Linux Mint), but want to see if anyone out there has got it working with Windows 10?

Thank you in advance for all your time and help, it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Asif

:)

a4orce84, Dec 29, 2015

2. Touchpad gestures in Asus Zenbook UX31A stopped working after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

I followed this post and it fixed mine:
    earthwithsun.com - Portail d'informations

Jianchun Xu, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Touchpad gestures in Asus Zenbook UX31A stopped working after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

Touchpad gestures in my laptop PC Asus Zenbook UX31A stopped working
    after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on September 8th. Hope someone could help me here.

Alpo Soininen, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Asus UX31A Touchpad - Physical Right Click

1. Asus UX31A Touchpad - Physical Right Click - Similar Threads - Asus UX31A Touchpad

2. touchpad right click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad right click not working: right click on laptop touch will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-right-click-not-working/97996515-83c6-46ce-843d-2796f7ff2889
  3. touchpad right click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad right click not working: right click on laptop touch will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-right-click-not-working/97996515-83c6-46ce-843d-2796f7ff2889
  4. touchpad right click not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad right click not working correctly: after i was forced to update my laptop from 1809 to 21h1 i incountered some issues like a windows hello issue but that is in another topic this question is after i updated my touchpad started to act up my right click isnit working correctly i have to tap mulitple times for...
  5. Cannot Right Click on TouchPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Right Click on TouchPad: I have seen several FAQ's, several websites, tutorials, and even response by windows developers in reinstalling software, updating drivers, restarting the computer, etc and NONE OF IT is enough to fix this issue which is that no matter what I try my computer will not let me...
  6. Touchpad Right-click not working.

Touchpad Right-click not working.: On my Dell Inspiron 15 5580 suddenly one day i switched my laptop On, for Refreshing I right clicked and it was'nt working anymore dont know if it changed settings on its own or what. Right-click works by clicking with two fingers as of now. for viewing properties, etc. in...
  7. ASUS Precision Touchpad Right Click Requires Extreme Pressure to Activate

ASUS Precision Touchpad Right Click Requires Extreme Pressure to Activate: Hello all, My touchpad right click takes an extreme amount of sudden pressure to respond and I am afraid my hardware may be broken, but I figured I'd ask the community for help first. The problem happened overnight and was not progressive. I have tested several things...
  8. Can't right click using touchpad

Can't right click using touchpad: Hi, I'm having trouble with my moms PC (Acer laptop). Right clicking is not working, but left click is working fine. I went to the trackpad settings and first checked that "Use two fingers to right click" was checked, and it was. Then I tried checking the other option...
  9. Right click doesn't work on touchpad

Right click doesn't work on touchpad: I have a HP 15-ay083TU laptop with Windows 10.The right click button on my touchpad has suddenly stopped working.I checked the synaptics touchpad settings and the two finger scrolling feature is enabled. 73935
  10. ASUS Precision Touchpad Right-Click Problem

ASUS Precision Touchpad Right-Click Problem: Hello everyone, I have a ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360UA, running Windows 10 Home Single Language (English). When I got this laptop, I installed a clean Windows (same version as mentioned). I have installed the latest drivers from ASUS website and updated Windows as well. I...