Windows 10: Asus UX330UAK Mouse going haywire.

Discus and support Asus UX330UAK Mouse going haywire. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an intermittent problem with my touchpad pointer jumping around and clicking sporadically. It just starting doing this a few days ago. From... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Johnny5ish, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Asus UX330UAK Mouse going haywire.

I have an intermittent problem with my touchpad pointer jumping around and clicking sporadically. It just starting doing this a few days ago. From reading online it may be associated with a windows update. I have updated everything in windows update and from asus live update. I have also tried uninstalling both usb mouse drivers and the touchpad mouse drivers. Noether helped. It is not a touchscreen laptop so no issues there. I have also tried every setting imaginable in both windows pointer option and the touchpad options, disabling 3 and 4 finger gestures, checking disable touchpad when mou

:)

Johnny5ish, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Joan Pin Win User

ASUS Touchpad not working

Hi Cyril,

There's a possibility that you're getting this concern due to an out-dated driver. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check if ASUS Touchpad is enabled on your device. To do that, you may follow these steps:

• Type Settingson the search bar and press Enter.
    • Select Devices.
    • Click Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options on the right pane.
    • Choose Device Settings (some called ELAN) pane, check Yes/No of Touchpad. If
      No, click Enable and select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, Jun 20, 2021
  4. AliRadif Win User

Asus UX330UAK Mouse going haywire.

Mouse disappear, problem ASUS notebook N552xv

Hi Dennis

• Are you getting any error messages?No
    • Have you tried connecting a different mouse to your laptop?yes and the mouse not showing the pointer, i try Microsoft wireless mouse and Microsoft Bluetooth mouse on the computer.
    • Have you tried connecting the mouse to a different computer to see if it will work?yes and it's work fine
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I try the troubleshooting on windows setting (hardware and devices), I remove the drivers and reinstall from devices Manger, i make update for the drive from device manager.
    Note: Asus smart gesture work on my laptop and the touchpad gesture like scroll up and down also work fine, but the mouse not showing on the screen.

AliRadif, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Asus UX330UAK Mouse going haywire.

1. Asus UX330UAK Mouse going haywire. - Similar Threads - Asus UX330UAK Mouse

2. My laptop is going haywire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is going haywire: So my tech jumper laptop keeps turning on for about 1 second and turning back off UNLESS I hold down the windows button. Anyone know why this is happening? It’s not the cooling or the power...
  3. My laptop is going haywire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is going haywire: So my tech jumper laptop keeps turning on for about 1 second and turning back off UNLESS I hold down the windows button. Anyone know why this is happening? It’s not the cooling or the power...
  4. Graphics go haywire when running games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics go haywire when running games: I just got this new Lenovo IdeaPad 1, and was testing it out, and when I got into the Xbox app to try and run games my frames froze, and looked like smeared paint all across my screen. Then when I ran the games on Xbox app it would do the same but way worse and on top of that...
  5. Graphics go haywire when running games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics go haywire when running games: I just got this new Lenovo IdeaPad 1, and was testing it out, and when I got into the Xbox app to try and run games my frames froze, and looked like smeared paint all across my screen. Then when I ran the games on Xbox app it would do the same but way worse and on top of that...
  6. Graphics Kernel going haywire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Kernel going haywire: I've had this recurring problem for a few months now, and I've tried everything I possibly could to attempt to fix it. Unless I find a solution, I'm gonna have to end up sending my laptop in for repairs, which I really don't want to do since I need it for school and I've only...
  7. Keyboard going haywire, almost impossible to use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard going haywire, almost impossible to use: I was out of town for a week and came back home to find my computer Dell desktop running Windows 10 almost unusable. Difficult to explain but it's almost as though a ghost has taken over my keyboard. Any attempt to type anything such as a URL, a Google search, or a start...
  8. Windows and Office going haywire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows and Office going haywire: Windows asks me for settings every couple of weeks. Things like do I want to synchronize settings across my different devices, etc. Stuff that should be associated with my Microsoft account. Also, I periodically have to reboot and this is when it almost always happens...
  9. App Curation going Haywire

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App Curation going Haywire: The Issue Alright. I will start by saying this: Nobody using the family PC is able to use the Calculator app.THE CALCULATOR APP. Nor are we able to use any Microsoft Store apps or the Microsoft Store itself. Are there any files I can delete that can disable the parental...
  10. Screen going haywire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen going haywire: Hey there. So not too long ago I've started using Microsoft Teams due to online classes. Now, after installing it, some windows seem to go haywire. Here's an example image of what my screen sometimes looks like when in Microsoft Teams, League of Legends or something else....