Windows 10: Asus UX362F black screen + sleep mode

Discus and support Asus UX362F black screen + sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi! I was using it halfway yesterday when the battery became low, then when I went to plug it in the laptop just entered into sleep mode and didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Raelynn99, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Raelynn99 Win User

Asus UX362F black screen + sleep mode

Hi! I was using it halfway yesterday when the battery became low, then when I went to plug it in the laptop just entered into sleep mode and didn't wake up. Now it definitely has battery and I tried to force a hard reset by following instructions online but it didn't work. The laptop will still have the camera on and scan my face thing but it's just stuck on black screen. Have also tried fn + f7, ctrl + shift + windows + b but nothing happened... Help please I have school :Asus UX362F black screen + sleep mode [​IMG]

:)

Raelynn99, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Chadi Win User

ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Asus UX362F black screen + sleep mode [​IMG]

Chadi, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Black screen after long time in "sleep" mode

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Quickrog” replied on December 20, 2014 in the following Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

Black screen after sleep mode in Windows 8.1

Also, I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Vijay B” replied on April 1, 2014 in the same Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

Black screen after sleep mode in Windows 8.1

You may also refer to the suggestions provided in the following Microsoft Community link given below and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...indows-8/d759b75d-4784-4a82-bf48-a1cb78275db3

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Frank_S_R Win User

Black screen after sleep mode

Hello.

I updated windows last Saturday 19th September 2020 and after leaving it in sleep mode it doesn't work anymore. The computer is running, but the screen is black. I have already tried to press ctrl+shift+windows+B, but it doesn't work. When I force it to
    shut down by pressing the power button and something weird happens: if I'm not charging the laptop, it shuts down but as soon as I turn it on again, it only shows the black screen and the computer is on; if being off I start charging it, it automatically turns
    on with the black screen. It seems that if it is charching I'm unable to force it to shut down. I have also tried to run it with another os in an USB stick and still it doesn't work.

I have read that this is due to the las update in September. In some places it is suggested to use ctrl+shift+windows+B, but it doesn't work for me. They also suggest changing some settings in the computer, but I am not able to even access any settings because
    the laptop is still in the "running mode" with black screen.

Is there any solution for this? Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Frank_S_R, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Asus UX362F black screen + sleep mode - Similar Threads - Asus UX362F black

2. Black screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after sleep mode: When I open my computer after being idle and seemingly go into sleep mode, I can't wake it up and it stays in a black screen. So, I end up having to do a hard restart. I have tried pressing CRTL ALT DEL. Any ideas?...
  3. Black screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after sleep mode: When I open my computer after being idle and seemingly go into sleep mode, I can't wake it up and it stays in a black screen. So, I end up having to do a hard restart. I have tried pressing CRTL ALT DEL. Any ideas?...
  4. Laptop is stuck on black screen - sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is stuck on black screen - sleep mode: My laptop hasn't been working since yesterday. I restarted the device for updates and I have been waiting for it to get done. I've tried to turn it off and on so many times but still doesn't work. Please help....
  5. Laptop is stuck on black screen - sleep mode

Laptop is stuck on black screen - sleep mode: My laptop hasn't been working since yesterday. I restarted the device for updates and I have been waiting for it to get done. I've tried to turn it off and on so many times but still doesn't work. Please help....
  6. Laptop is stuck on black screen - sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging

Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging: I'm using Asus TUF Dash F15. After I updated my laptop to windows 11, I experienced a black screen with a cursor when my laptop was in sleep mode while charging. Then I just remove his charge to get rid of the black screen but sometimes the black screen doesn't disappear. I...
  8. Black Screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen after sleep mode: Hi, I need help course my screen stays black after boot but I hear a beep, if I plug in my power supply. I set my pc in screen of mode and sleep. After 15 min I came back and could do anything with it, so I rebooted it. After the reboot it stays at a black screen but I can...
  9. Black screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after sleep mode: Hello. I updated windows last Saturday 19th September 2020 and after leaving it in sleep mode it doesn't work anymore. The computer is running, but the screen is black. I have already tried to press ctrl+shift+windows+B, but it doesn't work. When I force it to shut down by...
  10. Black & White screen from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black & White screen from sleep mode: Don't know if this is the correct place or not but here goes......I have 2 almost identical HP P6 desktop pc's 2400t/2420t bought new in 2013 both running Win10 Home and one of them is giving me a black & white screen instead of the regular color when I bring it out of sleep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus black sleep