Windows 10: Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range'

Discus and support Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My monitor keeps going out of range intermittently. I have nvidia GTX 980ti card, i have had this monitor for about 3 years. I have no second monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayApril2019, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range'

My monitor keeps going out of range intermittently. I have nvidia GTX 980ti card, i have had this monitor for about 3 years. I have no second monitor and see the only workaround in windows 10 is to have a second monitor?? I have tried using safe mode but I cannot find the display properties in this area to lower them. I have also reset my graphics card driver settings to default, but this is still happening.

some help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

JayApril2019, Apr 27, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range' :p

cadaveca, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Apr 27, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range'

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range' :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range'

1. Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range' - Similar Threads - Asus V5247 showing

2. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor showing out of range .: Hello sir, I am using Asus monitor 22 inch . But when i am install windows i used dell small monitor. It's successfully installed. And running better . But the problem is when i am change my monitor asus After star my computer it shows out of range . And i cant go into safe...
  3. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor showing out of range .: Hello sir, I am using Asus monitor 22 inch . But when i am install windows i used dell small monitor. It's successfully installed. And running better . But the problem is when i am change my monitor asus After star my computer it shows out of range . And i cant go into safe...
  4. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Monitor out of range

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor out of range: I use a dual monitor, one connected through HDMI with a 1920x1080 resolution and the other through a vga to displayport adapter, with a 1366x768 resolution.A few weeks back my adapter for the 2nd monitor stopped working so I bought a new one, the problem is that when I...
  6. Out of Range Problem

Out of Range Problem: Hello everyone,I have a problem that my desktop is showing me „out of range“. I already checked a few possibilities to solve the problem but every way concludes turning the PC into safe mode. But my problem is that my desktop shows me immediately out of range without even the...
  7. "Out of range" Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Out of range" Monitor: Today, after 6 months of using my second monitor LG 27MK60TM-B with my ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH55, the LG monitor now reads "out of range." I connected my computer to a different monitor, and the picture is awful, but it works. I tried reinstalling the graphics card drivers,...
  8. Out of Range error

Out of Range error: I recently installed Windows 10 to my computer previously running beautifully on Windows 7, since Microsoft support for Windows 7 is ending. My ASUS monitor is showing "Out of Range." I've started in safe mode numerous times, changed the display resolution, and attempted to...
  9. TV/Monitor Out Of Range

TV/Monitor Out Of Range: One of my kids uses TV for monitor. TV has 2 video inputs HDMI or VGA. The output is on-board video of i5, Win 10. Everything was working fine for years until one day for whatever reason through right click I selected Display Settings and set something (I don't remember what...
  10. Display out of range

Display out of range: I decided to change the resolution of my moniter which is normally 1280 by 1024 (that is the native resolution of my moniter) to 1600 by 1200 just for amusment. When it chagned, my moniter displayed a prompt saying "Out of Range". I expected this. When I changed it back to my...