Windows 10: ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On

Discus and support ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have an Asus Vivobook X540MA 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop Intel Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 1TB HDD and I recently installed driver booster to keep my drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ZackChu, Feb 11, 2021.

1. ZackChu Win User

ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On

I have an Asus Vivobook X540MA 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop Intel Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 1TB HDD and I recently installed driver booster to keep my drivers up to date. After a few days, I was seeing youtube and suddenly got the blue screen of death. I'm pretty sure it was the driver booster that caused this problem. Usually, when I had the screen of death my computer would restart and act okay again. But last week I had the blue screen of death again and this is where my problem began. At first, it would just be stuck on the "ASUS IN SEARCH OF INCREDIBLE" screen with the loading circle on it. I searched on youtube how to fix it but nothing worked. I decided to shut down the pc, then push f9 multiple times till I got to the troubleshooting screen. I decided to reset my pc < remove all files < and local reinstall as it didn't let me pick cloud download. It took a few hours to complete and after it did my laptop had an even bigger problem. You know when I said it would just be stuck on that logo screen right? Well now, every time I start it up, it's on the logo screen like before with the loading circle but after a few seconds, it just shuts down automatically and does the same thing again over and over. I can't even get to the log-in screen. I tried to reset my pc but with clear the whole cd option it was going well until it stooped and said something like "Your Pc encountered an error while resetting. Nothing has been affected." I didn't create a system restore point either. I tried to also do cmds commands as well. I'm starting to think my laptop is gone for good. If anyone can help me solve it, I would be grateful. But at this point, I think I should just go to a repair shop and have them repair it, or even get the laptop replaced with a new one.

:)

ZackChu, Feb 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 - (Asus Vivo Book) my Bluetooth disappeared after upgrading from windows 8.1

After upgrading to windows 10 (Asus Vivo Book) my Bluetooth disappeared from the device drivers. I downloaded Bluetooth and ran it but no luck. It was suggest on the internet to download xp Bluetooth drivers and run the driver in compatibility mode but again
    no luck. I ran c:\windows\system32>scf /scannow but the report came stating: windows resource protection did not find any integrality violations. What can I try next?

#SamDavidson#, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Asus Vivo 2310 Black Screen

I have a new Asus Vivo 2310 and just unpacked it a few weeks ago - worked great - but now when I go to turn it on the screen is black and I can't get any image so I do not know if it turned on or not. You can hear the computer turning on softly - but
    the screen stays black. I do not know if I turned off the screen - and if I did none of the buttons on the front seem to turn it on.

CottageChicks, Feb 11, 2021
  4. ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On

Lumia Black Update for 1020 64G Vivo Brazil

If the list isn't showing it you will need to contact VIVO for further information as they will have to request the update before Nokia can plan on releasing it.

psychomania---01, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On

1. ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On - Similar Threads - ASUS Vivo book

2. ASUS VIVO BOOK LAPTOP REGISTRATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS VIVO BOOK LAPTOP REGISTRATION: dear sir, I have an Asus laptop that is already registered in my old Microsoft account. I create a new Microsoft account to register my 2nd laptop with S/N and purchase date. Can I register using a different Microsoft account without the 2nd laptop or with my old Microsoft...
  3. ASUS VIVO BOOK LAPTOP REGISTRATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS VIVO BOOK LAPTOP REGISTRATION: dear sir, I have an Asus laptop that is already registered in my old Microsoft account. I create a new Microsoft account to register my 2nd laptop with S/N and purchase date. Can I register using a different Microsoft account without the 2nd laptop or with my old Microsoft...
  4. Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.: Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart after trying to do a hard reset. What do I do? It doesn’t look like the hard reset was completed. When I try to restore windows it doesn’t allow me to do that either. What can be done. I wanted to recycle this product but I am afraid my info...
  5. Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.: Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart after trying to do a hard reset. What do I do? It doesn’t look like the hard reset was completed. When I try to restore windows it doesn’t allow me to do that either. What can be done. I wanted to recycle this product but I am afraid my info...
  6. Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On: I have an Asus Vivobook X540MA 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop Intel Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 1TB HDD and I recently installed driver booster to keep my drivers up to date. After a few days, I was seeing youtube and suddenly got the blue screen of death. I'm pretty sure it was the...
  8. ASUS Vivo book X540MA Turn-On-Turn-Off Loop

ASUS Vivo book X540MA Turn-On-Turn-Off Loop: Hello Microsoft Community, I have an ASUS Vivobook X540MA, Had this computer for almost a year and I've had a lot of problems with it. Right now every time I start it, it shows up with the "ASUS In Search of incredible" Logo, and the circle loading thing shows up as well, and...
  9. asus vivo laptop

asus vivo laptop: can't reset device won't acknowledge any commands tried f 9 nothing happend reset in settings said cand reset cant open anything is my hard drive bad? Thank you TIMMY...
  10. asus vivo notebook

asus vivo notebook: it will not let me install google earth new laptop error 0x80070057 any advice? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivo-notebook/b84e8aeb-2dbc-4209-ac62-80e676cce6f0