Windows 10: asus vivo notebook

Discus and support asus vivo notebook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it will not let me install google earth new laptop error 0x80070057 any advice? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jun 22, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

asus vivo notebook

it will not let me install google earth new laptop error 0x80070057

any advice?

Thank you

:)

timmaddox, Jun 22, 2019

2. Asus Vivo 2310 Black Screen

I have a new Asus Vivo 2310 and just unpacked it a few weeks ago - worked great - but now when I go to turn it on the screen is black and I can't get any image so I do not know if it turned on or not. You can hear the computer turning on softly - but
    the screen stays black. I do not know if I turned off the screen - and if I did none of the buttons on the front seem to turn it on.

CottageChicks, Jun 22, 2019
  3. trogwolf Win User
    ASUS Notebook K550JX Touchpad not recognized

SteveG47: At your suggestion I uninstalled ATK and Smart Gesture, downloaded those two and Chipset from the link you provided and the result, as expected was NO CHANGE. I say "as expected" because, as I said in my post,

"After install, ***I installed all of the driver software from ASUS.***

The Touchpad would not work. I discovered that the Touchpad does not appear in the Systems Device list. I reinstalled Windows 10 and ***I reinstalled the ASUS drivers.***"

In different laptops, apparently the Touchpad appears in one of two different locations in the Device Manager list of Devices. In some it appears in "Mice and other pointing Devices" while in others it appears in "Human Interface Devices" In my ASUS Notebook
    PC, Model number K550JX(-DM115D), the following Devices appear in those locations:

Human Interface Devices

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant wireless radio controls

USB Input Device

USB Input Device

Mice and other pointing devices

HID-compliant mouse

If somebody has a working ASUS K550J Notebook PC, perhaps you can tell me where your Touchpad device appears and what descriptor appears in the list.

Thank you.-

trogwolf, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

asus vivo notebook

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

asus vivo notebook

1. asus vivo notebook - Similar Threads - asus vivo notebook

2. ASUS VIVO BOOK LAPTOP REGISTRATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS VIVO BOOK LAPTOP REGISTRATION: dear sir, I have an Asus laptop that is already registered in my old Microsoft account. I create a new Microsoft account to register my 2nd laptop with S/N and purchase date. Can I register using a different Microsoft account without the 2nd laptop or with my old Microsoft...
  3. ASUS VIVO BOOK LAPTOP REGISTRATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS VIVO BOOK LAPTOP REGISTRATION: dear sir, I have an Asus laptop that is already registered in my old Microsoft account. I create a new Microsoft account to register my 2nd laptop with S/N and purchase date. Can I register using a different Microsoft account without the 2nd laptop or with my old Microsoft...
  4. Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.: Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart after trying to do a hard reset. What do I do? It doesn’t look like the hard reset was completed. When I try to restore windows it doesn’t allow me to do that either. What can be done. I wanted to recycle this product but I am afraid my info...
  5. Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.: Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart after trying to do a hard reset. What do I do? It doesn’t look like the hard reset was completed. When I try to restore windows it doesn’t allow me to do that either. What can be done. I wanted to recycle this product but I am afraid my info...
  6. Asus Vivo Tab 8 will not restart hard reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On: I have an Asus Vivobook X540MA 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop Intel Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 1TB HDD and I recently installed driver booster to keep my drivers up to date. After a few days, I was seeing youtube and suddenly got the blue screen of death. I'm pretty sure it was the...
  8. ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On: I have an Asus Vivobook X540MA 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop Intel Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 1TB HDD and I recently installed driver booster to keep my drivers up to date. After a few days, I was seeing youtube and suddenly got the blue screen of death. I'm pretty sure it was the...
  9. ASUS Vivo book X540MA Turn-On-Turn-Off Loop

ASUS Vivo book X540MA Turn-On-Turn-Off Loop: Hello Microsoft Community, I have an ASUS Vivobook X540MA, Had this computer for almost a year and I've had a lot of problems with it. Right now every time I start it, it shows up with the "ASUS In Search of incredible" Logo, and the circle loading thing shows up as well, and...
  10. asus vivo laptop

asus vivo laptop: can't reset device won't acknowledge any commands tried f 9 nothing happend reset in settings said cand reset cant open anything is my hard drive bad? Thank you TIMMY...