Windows 10: ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

Discus and support ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yashiii, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Yashiii Win User

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model of the hardware would be shown.

My laptop model is ASUS VivoBook S15 S530UA.

It would be much appreciated if you could please help me.

:)

Yashiii, Mar 14, 2020
  2. GWT2510 Win User

Asus vivobook

I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen

GWT2510, Mar 14, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Mar 14, 2020
  4. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

ASUS VivoBook Max System black screen

i get stuck with a black screen in pc after system update. who can help.

screenshoot.jpg asus
    vevoBook

Malek Mansri, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

1. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work - Similar Threads - ASUS VivoBook Camera

2. CAMERA DOES NOT WORK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA DOES NOT WORK: camera is showing an error code 0xA00F4244 <No camera is attched> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-work/e3b75bfd-fd73-4fd3-86e0-bb08d8362495
  3. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  4. Phantom touches on ASUS VivoBook

Phantom touches on ASUS VivoBook: I'm having an issue with phantom touches over the past few months. Sometimes it is so bad all I can do is touch and hold the manual start button and turn if off cold. This is not only an inconvenience, but it disrupts my workflow and threatens to destroy some of my work. I...
  5. Camera does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera does not work: When I open my Camera on my PC it shows the camera sign crossed on the grey screen and does not respond to anything. PC is new. Apps are allowed to use Camera. I can change option and settings in the Camera app but the camera itself still doesn't work. How can I fix that?...
  6. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: I have a Samsung NP300E5C-S06 laptop and a built in WebCam SC-13HDL11939N. My camera does not work, the screen is dark, although the camera is in use. The camera has access to Skype as well, but I am not visible in a video call. I have windows 10 operation system. How can I...
  7. asus vivobook s s51ou

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    asus vivobook s s51ou: it was just 3 weeks when I received my laptop. Now when I used it, it suddenly shut down. Sometimes It will just take a less than 5 minutes before it shut down again. I needed my laptop for my acads so I really wanted to fix it asap...
  8. Camera does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera does not work: I received error 0xA00F4244 I am unable to find my camera device in my device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-work/5b6c21fe-9347-4766-8f1c-02cca9b261e4
  9. Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging): I bought this Laptop 2 Months ago. Laptop : Asus VivoBook s14 Problem : Plugged in, not charging. Should i bring the shop back, where i the Laptop bought or has someone a solution ? Thanks...
  10. ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers: This actually isn't directly Windows 10 related since it also affected Windows 8 and 8.1. A couple years back I swapped out the mechanical drive in this notebook for an SSD. Device Manager shows a lot of unknown devices that have no drivers, even after I installed as many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. front-facing camera not working asus vivobook s15

2. asus vivobook camera does not appear in device manager