Windows 10: Asus Vivobook laptop update

Discus and support Asus Vivobook laptop update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Connie Cross, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Asus Vivobook laptop update

I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now, and I have kept it on to let it update. Does anyone have any idea as to what this problem may be, and how to resolve it. I've tried the whole safe mode thing with the startup settings but it's taken be straight to the same loop again.

:)

Connie Cross, Nov 28, 2023

2. Asus laptop drop fps whenever there's Intel driver update

My laptop is ASUS Vivobook X556UQ and theses are its specs : LaptopMedia ASUS Vivobook X556UQ [Specs and Benchmarks] - LaptopMedia.com

• Intel Core i7-7500U
    • NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (2GB DDR3)
    • 15.6”, Full HD (1920 x 1080)
    • 1TB HDD
    • 8GB DDR4
    My problem is whenever there's an new driver update coming out for my processor Intel or any of Intel processor's components, my laptop gets a huge drop FPS specially in video games (i made sure i checked the FPS before and after the update release).

What is your interpretation of this weird huge drop FPS? And how to fix it?

DarkPsiNight, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops

Source: Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Asus Vivobook laptop update

Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops

Source: Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Asus Vivobook laptop update

1. Asus Vivobook laptop update - Similar Threads - Asus Vivobook laptop

2. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  3. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  4. Asus vivobook color misplacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus vivobook color misplacement: I recently got an Asus vivobook 15, but the screen shows wrong colors when watching videos. For example the sky, which is normally white but on my screen black, with red or green at the edges, and so on. Sometimes I have this problem and sometimes I don't. It kicks in...
  5. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  6. ASUS Vivobook E406SAS not updating to ver 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Vivobook E406SAS not updating to ver 2004: Hi, I've tried with Asus to upgrade my BIOS as I feel certain that this is where the problem lies. My notebook listed above is not finding the 2004 update and I feel it's down an issue with some ASUS notebooks and certain BIOS having issues with their touchpads on updating....
  7. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  8. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  9. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  10. asus vivobook s s51ou

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    asus vivobook s s51ou: it was just 3 weeks when I received my laptop. Now when I used it, it suddenly shut down. Sometimes It will just take a less than 5 minutes before it shut down again. I needed my laptop for my acads so I really wanted to fix it asap...