Windows 10: ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger.

Discus and support ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC works okay when not connected on the charger, but it work for like 15 minutes and crushes when connected on the charger, either I am using it or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maxernity, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Maxernity Win User

ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger.

My PC works okay when not connected on the charger, but it work for like 15 minutes and crushes when connected on the charger, either I am using it or not. Any one familiar with this and can help?

:)

Maxernity, Nov 18, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger. 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Nov 18, 2018
  3. ANXQ Win User
    Bluetooth issue ASUS VivoBook S200E

hey!

i have an asus vivobook s200e /w windows 10 and whenever try to search or use or add a device looks like bluetooth has never been on the system..

cant connect my jbl speaker either my iphone

any ideas?

many thanks

4. ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger.

Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging)

I bought this Laptop 2 Months ago.

Laptop : Asus VivoBook s14

Problem : Plugged in, not charging.

Should i bring the shop back, where i the Laptop bought or has someone a solution ?

Thanks

Mehmet AliBaykara, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger.

1. ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger. - Similar Threads - ASUS VivoBook Max

2. BSOD when I connect charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I connect charger: Hi all,Lenovo Yoga c930-131KB , Windows 10, 21H1I'm having a lot of random BSODs lately, always with different stop codes. I have tried updating every driver I can find, running scans and troubleshooters, cleaning my cooling fans, and a bunch of other stuff I've seen on...
  3. Problems with Windows on an Asus Vivobook Max X531SA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Windows on an Asus Vivobook Max X531SA: I work at a computer repair shop, a week or so ago a lady brought in her laptop saying that the screen is completely black, on my inspection I found that the screen is on but it's dark and I can move the cursor, I did a fresh Windows install and it worked fine for about 5...
  4. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  5. New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.

New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.: I bought this new Asus Vivobook 15 X513EP laptop which has anintel 11th gen core i7 processor and I'm having this problem, every time it is connected to the charger, the screencrashes and freezes where nothing works even the keyboard. The only option is to turn off the laptop...
  6. Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger

Asus UX31A shutdown unexpectedly even when connected to charger: My Asus ux31a shutdown randomly even when in the charger. I have reset the pc and reinstalled windows the problem persists. I have downloaded the Microsoft safety scanner and that did not make a difference either. I ran the laptop In safe mode and it seems to be fine...
  7. ASUS VivoBook Max System black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS VivoBook Max System black screen: i get stuck with a black screen in pc after system update. who can help. screenshoot.jpg asus vevoBook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook-max-system-black-screen/0432f059-b8aa-4d78-8a8c-9d54c99a1d4b
  8. Asus vivobook

Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  9. My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14)

My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14): Hello, I'm new here. My having problems with my laptop because it freezes everytime I put the charger and I had to reboot it and it's exhausting. I'm afraid it would damage my laptop if I reboot it everytime it freezes. Any tips?...
  10. How do I boot 32-bit Windows on an ASUS VivoBook Max X541SA?

How do I boot 32-bit Windows on an ASUS VivoBook Max X541SA?: I bought a brand new ASUS VivoBook Max X541SA notebook which came preinstalled with Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language (64-bit) version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. The technical specifications of the notebook is as follows Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Asus VivoBook Max D541N charger

2. asus vivobook hangs

3. asus vivobook freeze when charging

4. driver touchpad asus vivobook f541na,
  5. driver touch asus vivobook max x541n,
  6. asus vivobook max freezing up,
  7. asus vivobook max freezes stock,
  8. asus laptop freezez when connected,
  9. laptop freezez when connected,
  10. asus vivobook max d541n freezes,
  11. asus vivobook max freezes up when not in use,
  12. ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA shutdown suddenly,
  13. ASUS vivobook max freezes up,
  14. asus vivobook max screen freeze,
  15. (Asus Vivovook max with Windows 10 completely freezes after five minutes of no activity)