Windows 10: asus vivobook s s51ou

Discus and support asus vivobook s s51ou in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; it was just 3 weeks when I received my laptop. Now when I used it, it suddenly shut down. Sometimes It will just take a less than 5 minutes before it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Naresh Karon, Jan 31, 2019.

1. asus vivobook s s51ou

it was just 3 weeks when I received my laptop. Now when I used it, it suddenly shut down. Sometimes It will just take a less than 5 minutes before it shut down again. I needed my laptop for my acads so I really wanted to fix it asap

:)

Naresh Karon, Jan 31, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

asus vivobook s s51ou 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging)

I bought this Laptop 2 Months ago.

Laptop : Asus VivoBook s14

Problem : Plugged in, not charging.

Should i bring the shop back, where i the Laptop bought or has someone a solution ?

Thanks

Mehmet AliBaykara, Jan 31, 2019
  4. SIN
    Sin Win User

asus vivobook s s51ou

ASUS VivoBook S551 Touch Ultrabook Launches

ASUS announced the release of ASUS VivoBook S551, a 15.6" touch Ultrabook. It offers customers much more accurate and responsive input compared to competing products, with touchscreens utilizing high-precision detection to ensure rewarding and smooth experiences.

ASUS VivoBook S551 has a stylish hairline-treated metallic design with ultra-thin dimensions, measuring just 22.5mm at its thickest point. Within, 4th generation Intel Core processors and NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M graphics ensure ample power for every application, from productivity to multimedia and gaming. Customers also benefit from an optical drive, made to fit in the compact form factor, and extended 6-hour battery life per charge, which supports longer uninterrupted computing sessions.

asus vivobook s s51ou PR-ASUS-VivoBook-S551_thm.jpg

Focused on intuitive touch
    ASUS VivoBook S551 offers the most responsive and accurate touch input in its class. It gives customers access to the entire Windows 8 gesture control range, with each motion carried out meticulously to make interaction more transparent and less prone to delays and frustration.

ASUS achieves this by using touchscreens that go beyond industry standards and requirements. Their touch actuators resolve input as fine as 6mm in contact, whereas Windows 8 sets 9mm sensitivity as sufficient. ASUS VivoBook S551 offers responsive touch input to enable much finer touch-based activities such as drawing and design.

All-new power and longer battery life
    Intel 4th generation Core processors up to an i7 power ASUS VivoBook S551 with the latest technology, opening up faster computing that can easily handle more intense multitasking and higher definition multimedia than were possible on previous touch notebooks. While modest in size as an Ultrabook, ASUS VivoBook S551 includes the versatility of hybrid storage that uses an SSD cache to speed up system operations. It also has a DVD combo drive to provide customers optical media convenience.

For graphics, ASUS VivoBook S551 uses discrete NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M graphics processors, based on NVIDIA 28nm GPU technology. Full support for DirectX 11 visuals turns ASUS VivoBook S551 into a viable gaming notebook, with special benefit in touch-based games, which are gaining in popularity thanks to Windows 8.

Intel and NVIDIA technologies combine greater power with improved energy efficiency. Together with exclusive ASUS power management features and premium-grade battery materials, ASUS VivoBook S551 attains an average 6-hour battery life in normal use such as web browsing, social networking, and Microsoft Office productivity. Customers enjoy longer computing sessions without having to recharge, adding to freedom of mobility.

Attractive metallic design
    ASUS VivoBook S551 stands out for more than its superior touch capabilities and performance. Designers have made it ultra-thin, measuring a mere 22.5mm at its thickest point. Total weight with the power pack is 2.4Kg.

Textured surfaces use hairline-treated aluminum, creating an elegant look while offering tangible usability advantages. Aluminum is lighter than other metals while highly durable to resist potential shock and scratch damage, and supports more efficient heat dissipation to help ASUS VivoBook S551 stay cool in all situations.

This fusion of practicality, advanced performance, and aesthetics is a direct result of ASUS design thinking, which always starts with people and puts the needs and expectations of customers first.

Thema:

asus vivobook s s51ou

1. asus vivobook s s51ou - Similar Threads - asus vivobook s51ou

2. Black screen with cursor on ASUS Vivobook S.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor on ASUS Vivobook S.: Hello, I've been having this issue on my other laptop that I've been using for years about 2018-2019, My ASUS vivobook S has been experiencing this glitch in which the screen goes black after the manufacturer logo and the only thing you can use is the mouse cursor.What I...
  3. Black screen with cursor on ASUS Vivobook S.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor on ASUS Vivobook S.: Hello, I've been having this issue on my other laptop that I've been using for years about 2018-2019, My ASUS vivobook S has been experiencing this glitch in which the screen goes black after the manufacturer logo and the only thing you can use is the mouse cursor.What I...
  4. Black screen with cursor on ASUS Vivobook S.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  6. Asus vivobook color misplacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus vivobook color misplacement: I recently got an Asus vivobook 15, but the screen shows wrong colors when watching videos. For example the sky, which is normally white but on my screen black, with red or green at the edges, and so on. Sometimes I have this problem and sometimes I don't. It kicks in...
  7. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  8. Switching out of S mode, logging in to Store Asus Vivobook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S mode, logging in to Store Asus Vivobook: Hello, I want to switch out of S mode, but when I go to that page in the store, there isn't an option to do so. There isn't a button anywhere that says "switch out". However, at the bottom of the page, there is a heading that reads "Need more info?" and below that, "Update...
  9. CES 2020: ASUS refreshes VivoBook and VivoBook S-series and more

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: ASUS refreshes VivoBook and VivoBook S-series and more: At CES 2020, ASUS unveiled its latest lineup of consumer devices, including refreshed VivoBook and VivoBook S-series notebooks, the 14-inch ZenBook Duo and esports-ready Strix gaming rigs. The company also released details on its latest ExpertBook B9 for business pros....
  10. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus notebook pc s51ou

2. asus s51ou