Windows 10: ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem

Discus and support ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Asus VivoBook with Windows 10, bought in January 2020. The camera contunously broadcasts a fixed image, see attached. It's a jpeg. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ColinHarper2, Jun 12, 2020.

1. ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem

I have an Asus VivoBook with Windows 10, bought in January 2020. The camera contunously broadcasts a fixed image, see attached.

It's a jpeg.

I have not been able to find the picture to delete it or to find the setting that stops the camera from broadcasting it when on skype or zoom calls . Does anyone know how to get rid of this. The camera is called: USB2.0 HD IRUVC WebCam

Anyone with insight as to what to do please let me know.

ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem f96e122d-db64-4f02-adf0-9e07a6274161?upload=true.jpg

:)

ColinHarper2, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Yashiii Win User

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model
    of the hardware would be shown.

My laptop model is ASUS VivoBook S15 S530UA.

It would be much appreciated if you could please help me.

Yashiii, Jun 12, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Jun 12, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem

ASUS Also Unveils the VivoBook S500 Notebook

ASUS also unveiled the 15-inch VivoBook S500 compact touch-enabled Windows 8 notebook, which joins the X202 or C200, and S400. A physical upscale of the 14-inch S400, the S500 starts at US $649.99, armed with Core i5 and Core i7 processor options, 4 to 16 GB memory options, integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics, and 500 GB HDD storage that's cached by a 24 GB SSD. In addition to WiFi b/g/n, gigabit Ethernet, 1.3 MP web-camera, and Bluetooth, the S500 features USB 3.0 ports and HDMI display output. It features a compact wedge-shaped body that resembles (although not compliant of) the Ultrabook specification.

ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem 215a_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem

1. ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem - Similar Threads - ASUS VivoBook Camera

2. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  3. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  4. Laptop camera not working ASUS Vivobook Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera not working ASUS Vivobook Windows 11: I recently tried to join a Zoom meeting and found that whatever I did, I could not get the onboard camera on my ASUS Vivobook 17 to work. I searched the net and tried absolutely everything suggested, this appears to be a common problem. I checked all of the permissions,...
  5. Laptop camera not working ASUS Vivobook Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop camera not working ASUS Vivobook Windows 11: I recently tried to join a Zoom meeting and found that whatever I did, I could not get the onboard camera on my ASUS Vivobook 17 to work. I searched the net and tried absolutely everything suggested, this appears to be a common problem. I checked all of the permissions,...
  6. installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook: Hi,Whenever I attempt to use a video chat, regardless the platform, I get a message advising the devices are both being used in another program. There's no other program running that I can see. In Admin acc or local user acc. I have noted files that suggest I've been remotely...
  7. Asus Vivobook interal camera not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Vivobook interal camera not found: Hi,My camera for my ASUS Vivobook is not able to be found. I had issues before with my camera not being able to be detected by Zoom and Discord. But somehow my camera would start working again. Recently, my camera app cannot find the camera either, and no app can detect my...
  8. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  9. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work: When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model of the hardware would...
  10. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420