Windows 10: ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

Discus and support ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This actually isn't directly Windows 10 related since it also affected Windows 8 and 8.1. A couple years back I swapped out the mechanical drive in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thunderclap, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

This actually isn't directly Windows 10 related since it also affected Windows 8 and 8.1.

A couple years back I swapped out the mechanical drive in this notebook for an SSD. Device Manager shows a lot of unknown devices that have no drivers, even after I installed as many of the drivers as I could find on ASUS's website. Does anyone know if there is a bundled collection of drivers somewhere for this model so I have everything originally bundled with this system?

:)

thunderclap, Jul 28, 2015
  2. SKM0005 Win User

After 1511 update Trackpad multitouch gestures stopped

Hi

Please advise help.

It is Trackpad multitouch gestures stopped to work on Asus Vivobook X202E consequent to 1511 (10586.14) update from Windows 10 (10240) with touchscreen gestures unaffected.

There is Asus Smart Gesture 4.0.5 and Elan Smart-Pad EtdCtrl and EtdCtrlHelper in the notebook.

And this trouble.

Really wondering, should it have been such a problem by taking the upgrade?

Thanks

:}

SKM0005, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Start Menu, Apps, Taskbar problems after Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124262)

I had the same problems, and tried all suggestions I found on the internet. Nothing worked except using a different account which I had created earlier. Eventually I made a clean install from a USB-stick, created by MediaCreationTool. Now my computer works
    all right. Hopefully for ever....

Computer: Asus Vivobook X202E. Upgraded from W8/W8.1 to W10.

StaffanLarsson, Jul 28, 2015
  4. StanP50 Win User

ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

Have the same system with all the drivers, the total size is about 4 gig. Will pack them up and put them on OneDrive for you to get. Will let you know when they are there. Send me your email address for the invite.

StanP50, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Very much appreciate it. I'll PM you my email. Thanks!

thunderclap, Jul 28, 2015
  6. daniel21 Win User
    Hi Stan, my name is Daniel and I need the drivers to, can you send me an invite to download the drivers? L: danielochoa@gmail.com thank you in advance

daniel21, Jul 29, 2015
  7. mosheva Win User
    Hi guys, I have the same issue here too... if you could please share with me as well... Thanks!!!
    L: m.vazan@gmail.com

mosheva, Jul 30, 2015
  8. ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

Can send to me too, please? L: @gmail.com

fdfgoncalves, Jul 30, 2015
  9. StanP50 Win User
    Sorry for the delays, had to be out of town on a job, just got back, having a little problem getting the package uploaded, but think I have that fixed. Will update you all and send out the invites soon (I hope). Look for it most likely over the weekend.

StanP50, Jul 30, 2015
  10. StanP50 Win User
    The package is up, you should find the invites in your emails. If you did not get them let me know. Again, I really apologize for the delay in getting these to you folks.

StanP50, Aug 2, 2015
  11. aeroz Win User
    aeroz, Aug 3, 2015
  12. pitaki Win User
    It appears that my ASUS is stuck with this very same problem. So, I would be very grateful to receive invitation to that source of material too. L: akipit@gmail.com

pitaki, Aug 6, 2015
  13. CoreyStan Win User

I'm in the same position. Please send me the pack, too! L: @gmail.com.

Many thanks in advance!

CoreyStan, Aug 7, 2015
  14. It would be great if you could send me the pack to. Really need the driver pack for my x202e. L: dat@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance

freedompie, Aug 8, 2015
  15. hey there, my hdd died and would love to get those drivers from ya as well

L: @gmail.com thanks in advance!

soschronotek, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers - Similar Threads - ASUS VivoBook X202E

2. ASUS Vivobook X202E processor different from my PC??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Vivobook X202E processor different from my PC??: Hey, I have an ASUS VivoBook X202E. It was released back on 2012/2013 The processor of this laptop should be Intel Core i3-3217U, but I have Intel Core i3-2365M.. How's that possible??I have the same model, from the same brand.. Why does it say that? I've used this laptop on...
  3. ASUS Vivobook X202E processor different from my PC??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Vivobook X202E processor different from my PC??: Hey, I have an ASUS VivoBook X202E. It was released back on 2012/2013 The processor of this laptop should be Intel Core i3-3217U, but I have Intel Core i3-2365M.. How's that possible??I have the same model, from the same brand.. Why does it say that? I've used this laptop on...
  4. Asus vivobook color misplacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus vivobook color misplacement: I recently got an Asus vivobook 15, but the screen shows wrong colors when watching videos. For example the sky, which is normally white but on my screen black, with red or green at the edges, and so on. Sometimes I have this problem and sometimes I don't. It kicks in...
  5. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  6. ASUS VivoBook X202E screen flickering on Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS VivoBook X202E screen flickering on Windows 10 issue: I have an ASUS VivoBook X202E with Windows 10 upgraded OS. But during the Window 10 upgrade an issue came up, screen flickering on Windows 10 happened. I am looking for a complete driver that will address this issue. Please help me get a complete driver to resolve the issue....
  7. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  8. asus vivobook s s51ou

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    asus vivobook s s51ou: it was just 3 weeks when I received my laptop. Now when I used it, it suddenly shut down. Sometimes It will just take a less than 5 minutes before it shut down again. I needed my laptop for my acads so I really wanted to fix it asap...
  9. Asus X202E - Missing Windows 10 Drivers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus X202E - Missing Windows 10 Drivers?: Hi guys, Hoping someone can help me. Trying to update a Asus X202E running windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I have been informed that there has been no drivers released for this model because it is to old. Is this correct? Any help would be great. 40899
  10. ASUS X202E Win 10 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS X202E Win 10 touchscreen: I acquired an ASUS X202E with cracked touchscreen and Win 10, replaced touchscreen but it does not work. Anyone have this system that touchscreen works with Win 10 ASUS says Win 10 not supported 54299