Windows 10: ASUS VivoBook X202E screen flickering on Windows 10 issue

Discus and support ASUS VivoBook X202E screen flickering on Windows 10 issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an ASUS VivoBook X202E with Windows 10 upgraded OS. But during the Window 10 upgrade an issue came up, screen flickering on Windows 10 happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dgr, Jan 27, 2020.

1. DGR
    dgr Win User

ASUS VivoBook X202E screen flickering on Windows 10 issue

I have an ASUS VivoBook X202E with Windows 10 upgraded OS. But during the Window 10 upgrade an issue came up, screen flickering on Windows 10 happened. I am looking for a complete driver that will address this issue. Please help me get a complete driver to resolve the issue.

:)

2. philc43 Win User

Asus X202E - Missing Windows 10 Drivers?

In that case it does look as if you are going to have problems running W10 on this laptop. Have you done a Google search to see if anyone has got the X202E working with W10?

There is one thread here that might help:

ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

philc43, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. ASUS VivoBook X202E screen flickering on Windows 10 issue - Similar Threads - ASUS VivoBook X202E

2. My Asus vivobook screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus vivobook screen flickering issue: My Asus vivobook screen flickering issue, it suddenly turned to stripes and now it's totally black i can see the lights of my keyboard is on and hear login sound but can't see...
  3. My Asus vivobook screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Asus vivobook screen flickering issue: My Asus vivobook screen flickering issue, it suddenly turned to stripes and now it's totally black i can see the lights of my keyboard is on and hear login sound but can't see...
  4. ASUS Vivobook X202E processor different from my PC??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Vivobook X202E processor different from my PC??: Hey, I have an ASUS VivoBook X202E. It was released back on 2012/2013 The processor of this laptop should be Intel Core i3-3217U, but I have Intel Core i3-2365M.. How's that possible??I have the same model, from the same brand.. Why does it say that? I've used this laptop on...
  5. ASUS Vivobook X202E processor different from my PC??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Vivobook X202E processor different from my PC??: Hey, I have an ASUS VivoBook X202E. It was released back on 2012/2013 The processor of this laptop should be Intel Core i3-3217U, but I have Intel Core i3-2365M.. How's that possible??I have the same model, from the same brand.. Why does it say that? I've used this laptop on...
  6. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  7. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  8. Asus X202E - Missing Windows 10 Drivers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus X202E - Missing Windows 10 Drivers?: Hi guys, Hoping someone can help me. Trying to update a Asus X202E running windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I have been informed that there has been no drivers released for this model because it is to old. Is this correct? Any help would be great. 40899
  9. ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers: This actually isn't directly Windows 10 related since it also affected Windows 8 and 8.1. A couple years back I swapped out the mechanical drive in this notebook for an SSD. Device Manager shows a lot of unknown devices that have no drivers, even after I installed as many...
  10. ASUS X202E Win 10 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS X202E Win 10 touchscreen: I acquired an ASUS X202E with cracked touchscreen and Win 10, replaced touchscreen but it does not work. Anyone have this system that touchscreen works with Win 10 ASUS says Win 10 not supported 54299

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus vivobook microsoft 10 flickering display

2. asus vivobook s hdmi not working turning off flickering