Windows 10: ASUS VIVOBOOK X541N SHUTS OFF UNEXPECTEDLY

Discus and support ASUS VIVOBOOK X541N SHUTS OFF UNEXPECTEDLY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought an ASUS X541N Windows 10 laptop back in December and the version 1709 caused me problems since day one. The installations were taking ages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maria Theocharidou, Jul 21, 2018.

1. ASUS VIVOBOOK X541N SHUTS OFF UNEXPECTEDLY

I bought an ASUS X541N Windows 10 laptop back in December and the version 1709 caused me problems since day one.

The installations were taking ages and it would not leave me any other choice but power it off sometimes. I know it was a mistake but it was really annoying to need the laptop and knowing I can not use it. I'm telling you that because,

After the version 1803 was finally installed (after days of trying because an error message would appear every single time and I had to use Media Creation Tool to install it), the updates are installing fast and laptop is working fine and I am satisfied. But after the June 2018 update the laptop sometimes (not everyday) switches off on it's own and I don't undestand where the problem is. I used SFC and DISM 2 days ago and seemed to work fine, but today I just turned on my laptop and after 5 minutes it shutted down on it's own again. I always have something underneath my laptop so that the holes are not covered so I don't think it's because of heating, the laptop is not even hot when I touch the bottom. I've made reasearches on the internet but I couldn't find something similar to my problem. I got really tired trying to fix the problems one after the other.

What coul be the problem causing the shut down?

Thanks in Advance.

:)

Maria Theocharidou, Jul 21, 2018
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Paulieg Win User

OK, first complete your system specs, as it will help us diagnose your problem. Second, can you be a bit more descriptive about the "shut off"? Does it go through the windows shut down procedure, or does the power just shut off completely?

Paulieg, Jul 21, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

ASUS VIVOBOOK X541N SHUTS OFF UNEXPECTEDLY

ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

ASUS VIVOBOOK X541N SHUTS OFF UNEXPECTEDLY 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

ASUS VIVOBOOK X541N SHUTS OFF UNEXPECTEDLY

1. ASUS VIVOBOOK X541N SHUTS OFF UNEXPECTEDLY - Similar Threads - ASUS VIVOBOOK X541N

2. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  3. Asus vivobook color misplacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus vivobook color misplacement: I recently got an Asus vivobook 15, but the screen shows wrong colors when watching videos. For example the sky, which is normally white but on my screen black, with red or green at the edges, and so on. Sometimes I have this problem and sometimes I don't. It kicks in...
  4. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  5. Asus laptop shutting down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop shutting down unexpectedly: Hi, I am running windows 10 Enterprise version 1909 processor: AMD FX-7600P Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 2.70GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB My Asus laptop shuts down by itself while I am using it and it is not always because of overheating problems. When I check...
  6. ASUS SONICMASTER X541N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS SONICMASTER X541N: How can I restore windows boot manager in BIOS Utility? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-sonicmaster-x541n/e8813ae7-eac3-4bc3-9781-67b6c933ae90
  7. Hibernate and Suspend turn off my ASUS VivoBook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate and Suspend turn off my ASUS VivoBook: Both options doesn't work since last windows update, i've tried all the solutions on internet forums, like this on CMD Window: Sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  8. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  9. asus vivobook s s51ou

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    asus vivobook s s51ou: it was just 3 weeks when I received my laptop. Now when I used it, it suddenly shut down. Sometimes It will just take a less than 5 minutes before it shut down again. I needed my laptop for my acads so I really wanted to fix it asap...
  10. Computer keeps shutting off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps shutting off unexpectedly: Hello. I am having a problem with my Windows 10 Home 64-bit computer, every few often my computer would shut off without warning (like if the power cable was pulled out). So i had gone to the windows event viewer and there was a Critical Kernel-Power 41 (63) error. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my vivobook automatically turn off with sound when i turn it on

2. asus vivobook sonicmaster sound problems

3. asus vivobook keeps on crashing when playing games

4. asus vivobook 15 shutting down while playing games,
  5. asus vivo book keeps shutting down,
  6. asus vivobook 15 shutting down,
  7. vivobook switching off,
  8. why is my asus vivobook turning off ,
  9. asus vivo book shuts down randomly,
  10. asus x541n shutting down,
  11. asuus vivobook lock screen shuts down,