Windows 10: Asus Vivobook

Discus and support Asus Vivobook in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dezel, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Dezel Win User

Asus Vivobook

I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?

:)

Dezel, Dec 29, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

Asus Vivobook 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Dec 29, 2020
  3. GWT2510 Win User
    Asus vivobook

I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen

GWT2510, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Asus Vivobook

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe on my Asus VivoBook Notebook - No Resolve

If you found the ntsokrnl.exe in c:\ parttition , then do either delete the file or

try to add the file "ntsokrnl.exe" to the exclution list of antivirus product and in firewall .

i am also using asus vivobook notebook , i have searched the file "ntsokrnl.exe" but i could not found out.

So i never got bsod

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Asus Vivobook

1. Asus Vivobook - Similar Threads - Asus Vivobook

2. hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.74 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  3. hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.74 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  4. Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED: Hello,I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on my ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED and everytime I load the installer, it always seems to freeze at the 'Starting Windows' point.I'm just wondering whether anyone knows how to fix this issue? I know this is an issue with...
  5. Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED

Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED: Hello,I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on my ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED and everytime I load the installer, it always seems to freeze at the 'Starting Windows' point.I'm just wondering whether anyone knows how to fix this issue? I know this is an issue with...
  6. I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...: I unlinked my aces VivoBook PC from my account I tried to register the device again using the serial number and it doesn't recognize the serial number why what do I do?...
  7. I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...

I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...: I unlinked my aces VivoBook PC from my account I tried to register the device again using the serial number and it doesn't recognize the serial number why what do I do?...
  8. My Asus Vivobook i7 laptop is not completing its setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Vivobook i7 laptop is not completing its setup: I opened it and set-up language and keyboard type and then went to Internet setup but it's not showing any WiFis. I just bought this laptop recently. If you can help please reply....
  9. My Asus Vivobook i7 laptop is not completing its setup

My Asus Vivobook i7 laptop is not completing its setup: I opened it and set-up language and keyboard type and then went to Internet setup but it's not showing any WiFis. I just bought this laptop recently. If you can help please reply....
  10. Unable to open bios on ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open bios on ASUS Vivobook: Model: vivobook x415eaI tried pressing several fn keys 1, 2, 8, 10, esc, delete keys as well. Still didnt enter bios mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-bios-on-asus-vivobook/14cbe3ab-9863-4437-b373-e3aef1e31c80