Windows 10: Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.

Discus and support Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes and only sometimes as soon as i open a Roblox game. Ill get your Battery is running low. Plug it in and its fine. Sometimes it doesn't pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jrbowling1997, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.

Sometimes and only sometimes as soon as i open a Roblox game. Ill get your Battery is running low. Plug it in and its fine. Sometimes it doesn't pop up at all. Well tonight opened a roblox gane for a few seconds. And got your battery is low. Then it shut off. I then plugged in the cord turned it back on again. And im at 80%battery. Why is this happening? And anyway to fix? Thanks. On balanced mode not high proformance.

submitted by /u/jrbowling1997
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jrbowling1997, Aug 18, 2020

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop. pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.

1. Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop. - Similar Threads - Asus battery issue

2. Laptop Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Battery Issue: The battery of the laptop stops at a certain percentage. When the laptop was new, then the laptop charged 100%. And after a few months, it is decreasing. First, it was stuck on 80% and it does not go above that. Now it's stuck at 23%. It's not charging above that and I've to...
  3. windows 10 Asus laptop battery drains even plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 Asus laptop battery drains even plugged in: Asus laptops have a battery software manager that can stop charging at 60 or 80 when the charging cable is plugged in, and yesterday I set it to 80 and then changed it to 60, but it's discharging. I haven't faced such a problem before any help is highly appreciated....
  4. Asus laptop battery stopped charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus laptop battery stopped charging: Hello I bought a bran new Asus laptop less than a year ago and now it will only work if i have the power cord connected. The battery never takes a charge suddenly. Is there some kind of setting that might have gotten changed? I cant imagine the internal battery is shot...
  5. Laptop battery issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery issue: My laptop battery stopped charging after Windows update. I have 2004 version installed. Now I can charge my PC only using plug-in. When I hover the mouse on the battery icon, it shows 100% charged but in fact it is empty. Asus laptop...
  6. Battery issues Windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery issues Windows 10 laptop.: I have an HP Pavillion x360. Not sure how old it is but it was given to me by my mother-in-law. It runs fine but I notice it has weird battery issues. For example, if I charge it up to 100% and unplug the charger it will stay at 100 for a few minutes before immediately...
  7. Asus Laptop issue

Asus Laptop issue: Hello, I have an issue with my ASUS laptop. When I type something on internet, creation of folder.... a bunch of *********** appear by themselves. I don't know from where it is coming: keyboard issue, mouse pad issue ?? Any idea, how to fix this ? Thanks KD...
  8. battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop: my laptop battery is stuck at 60% when plugged in it was no charging fully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-of-asus-tuf-gaming-laptop/a976559f-322c-4fdc-80cd-9ce2c244420a
  9. Asus Battery Chargining issue

Asus Battery Chargining issue: I have an ASUS UX330U laptop. Somehow I inadvertently set power charging to 60%. Now my laptop cares to 54% to 59% which is not high enough to last for a day on the road. I installed the ASUS Battery Health Charging App based on advice from this community advice area....
  10. No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop: I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem. Now I have a new...