Windows 10: ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

Discus and support ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ASUS laptop that was working perfectly fine no symptoms of system failing or about to fail and has Plenty of storage left I used about 400GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by User822973900226, Nov 5, 2023.

1. ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

I have an ASUS laptop that was working perfectly fine no symptoms of system failing or about to fail and has Plenty of storage left I used about 400GB of 1TB Toshiba HDD.Spontaneously, the laptop is no longer able to boot into Windows.Here is what happens:1. Power on while charging as usual2. Windows logo and spinning dots appear as expected3. ASUS logo appears for a second as expected4. Black screen stating "Preparing automatic repair" for 15 seconds5. A row of white dots flying across the screen from left to right about 1-2 inches from top of the screen.At this point, I have tried EVER

:)

User822973900226, Nov 5, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

windows 10 boot problems

I had windows 10 installed on my old laptop, I also had a boot problem, but my HDD just stopped spinning and I was unable to load windows.
    It still had the Asus factory recovery partition which I used to reinstall windows 7.
    I found out that my HDD was fine in windows 7, nothing wrong with it, staying with windows 7 SP1 on this laptop and I stay with windows 8.1 on my main laptop.
    No windows 10 for me!

P4-630, Nov 5, 2023
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 5, 2023
  4. Ptarthur Win User

ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

Unable to Update or Clean Install Windows 10 to Current Version on ASUS G73SW Laptop

I'm still unable to update to the latest version of Windows 10 or successfully perform a clean install of the latest version. I went back and re-read the response I'd received from ASUS and it does indicate my particular laptop model is not on their list
    of units compatible with Windows 10 however it's difficult for me to understand how I have been running Windows 10 since it's release to the public and now suddenly I can no longer run even the version I was running before the hard drive was replaced. Here
    is the text from the response from ASUS:

According to the announcement of Microsoft, there are system requests and hardware limitations in upgrading to Windows 10.
    As a result, ASUS has formalized a list of all the supported models and can be viewed on the ASUS website for referencing at:

Windows 10 - Which model supports upgrade to Windows 10? | Official Support | ASUS Global

While Windows 10 has limitations for both system and hardware based on the announcement of MS, other reasons why selected model units are not on the list of supported models

may be due to compatibility and efficiency related issues after the upgrade to Windows 10, as a result ASUS suggest that you do not upgrade to Windows 10 based on model units which are not on the supported list.

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

If that's the final word on this I guess I'll just have to accept it and eventually move on to newer hardware but I would certainly like to confirm this with the Microsoft Community before investing in the cost of a new laptop computer.

Ptarthur, Nov 5, 2023
Thema:

ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

1. ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot - Similar Threads - ASUS Home laptop

2. ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot: I have an ASUS laptop that was working perfectly fine no symptoms of system failing or about to fail and has Plenty of storage left I used about 400GB of 1TB Toshiba HDD.Spontaneously, the laptop is no longer able to boot into Windows.Here is what happens:1. Power on while...
  3. ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot: I have an ASUS laptop that was working perfectly fine no symptoms of system failing or about to fail and has Plenty of storage left I used about 400GB of 1TB Toshiba HDD.Spontaneously, the laptop is no longer able to boot into Windows.Here is what happens:1. Power on while...
  4. ASUS laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS laptop won't boot: Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem with my laptop. Last week my SSD died, so I bought a new one. First connected it to my PC to install windows 11, went smooth, I copied all boot files and created BCD store through cmd on the new drive, tested everything on my PC. Then...
  5. Asus Laptop wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop wont boot: Hi,I am sure this has been asked before but I cant find the cpecific answer to the problem and I have tried many of the proposed solutions.My Asus ROG laptop wont boot up, it won't do a startup repair itself and I have download the MS media installation file to a USB and...
  6. Asus Laptop wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop wont boot: Hi,I am sure this has been asked before but I cant find the cpecific answer to the problem and I have tried many of the proposed solutions.My Asus ROG laptop wont boot up, it won't do a startup repair itself and I have download the MS media installation file to a USB and...
  7. Asus Laptop wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. ASUS Laptop Will Not Boot

ASUS Laptop Will Not Boot: I have an older ASUS laptop I inherited from a family member. I performed a reset on the computer and now it will not boot properly. When I start the system, it goes into a setup process via Cortana. It cycles through the location, timezone and keyboard routines sometimes*...
  9. Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot: Hello Greg, I have experienced a crash on my laptop with Windows 10 recently and am running out of ideas as to what to do. When this happened the message I received was that an error occurred and it needed to close and restart which it then did. It immediately began the...
  10. Asus laptop won’t boot Windows 10

Asus laptop won’t boot Windows 10: While using microsoft word, i recieved a blue screen and an error that reads “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. I let it go through the process, then it showed the asus start screen and nothing. The laptop screen is backlit, and holding the F2 key brings up...