Windows 10: Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem

Discus and support Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there is also a buzzing sound that comes from it. Before this there would ve audio glitching where it buzzes really loud for a bit then go back, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThashaDewi, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem

there is also a buzzing sound that comes from it. Before this there would ve audio glitching where it buzzes really loud for a bit then go back, but after an update this happens when ever i try to do anything itll be ok for a while after i restart but then this will happen. HELP

:)

ThashaDewi, Jul 19, 2021

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 19, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    windows 10 boot problems

I had windows 10 installed on my old laptop, I also had a boot problem, but my HDD just stopped spinning and I was unable to load windows.
    It still had the Asus factory recovery partition which I used to reinstall windows 7.
    I found out that my HDD was fine in windows 7, nothing wrong with it, staying with windows 7 SP1 on this laptop and I stay with windows 8.1 on my main laptop.
    No windows 10 for me!

P4-630, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem

1. Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem - Similar Threads - Asus laptop glitch

2. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  3. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  4. Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop

Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop: I'm getting these wierd lines and everything appears at wrong place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-glitch-in-windows-10-laptop/59809c02-8d6b-4605-9908-79c52c1b5e54
  5. Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual glitch in windows 10 laptop: I'm getting these wierd lines and everything appears at wrong place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-glitch-in-windows-10-laptop/59809c02-8d6b-4605-9908-79c52c1b5e54
  6. Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10

Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10: Basically was looking at a friends asus laptop and their camera was not working, it wasn't working for her zoom meetings as well as the actual system camera itself, i checked for windows updates and driver updates. These were all up to date, i then checked the camera privacy...
  7. Asus and Windows 10 Problems

Asus and Windows 10 Problems: I’ll be honest, I didn’t check all the ask to see if this question has ever been answered, and the one I did read wasn’t the same as my problem. I have an Asus touchscreen laptop that I purchased in 2017 that has always had a problem with Window 10 updates. I’d always get a...
  8. Windows 10 glitch problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 glitch problem: The problem doesn't appear every-time. It only starts when once in midst of using the system. The whole screen moves up and down like a sound wave for 1.5 seconds and then back to normal....
  9. Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops: I saw the post from 2016 concerning Windows 10 and ASUS laptops. I had windows 10 on my ASUS ROG for over a year. A couple of months ago it did two different Window updates in a row, without asking. The second one crashed my machine. I am sick over this. I cannot...
  10. Typing glitch problem? windows 10

Typing glitch problem? windows 10: why does this text glitch happen on my browsers ? no long an issue 48154