Windows 10: Asus windows 10 pro keeps freezing.

Discus and support Asus windows 10 pro keeps freezing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have asus F555UA laptop and SSD installed that I use for editing documents. Everything was fine until windows 10 pro started to freeze. I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SczarX, Jan 28, 2020.

1. /u/SczarX Win User

Asus windows 10 pro keeps freezing.

I have asus F555UA laptop and SSD installed that I use for editing documents. Everything was fine until windows 10 pro started to freeze. I couldn't find the issue. So I did full format and reinstalled fresh copy of windows. Same thing happened. I thought my SSD went bad. So I bought a new Samsung SSD and reinstalled windows. Again same thing happened.

Windows keeps freezing and after 5 minutes will completely freeze nothing can be done. The only way yo restart is to hard shutdown. I know its not good to fo that but that the only solution for it. The after attempting twice or three times. It goes straight to bios menu. And the weird this is that (after 2 to 3 time) bios will not have bootable drive. It will not show the SSD. The only way to return to the freezing windows 10 is to reset the bios then attempt to restart.

Not sure what to do. This thing driving me crazy. Also I did succeed to restart the laptop in safe mode. Same thing happened.

Whats going? Software issue, hardware issue? How to figure out the problem. Also all drivers and windows are up to date.

Thank you. Your help or guidance much appreciated it.

submitted by /u/SczarX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SczarX, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Maria2015 Win User

Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Asus windows 10 pro keeps freezing. - Similar Threads - Asus pro keeps

2. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro freezing: I've seen multiple posts like this one regarding this subject and tried multiple solution suggestions, but I can never find a *permanent* solution. Often, I'll notice that Windows seems to freeze. Most often, I notice it when I'm watching Twitch, when after several hours of...
  3. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro freezing: I've seen multiple posts like this one regarding this subject and tried multiple solution suggestions, but I can never find a *permanent* solution. Often, I'll notice that Windows seems to freeze. Most often, I notice it when I'm watching Twitch, when after several hours of...
  4. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Pro Freezing

Windows 10 Pro Freezing: This issue started a couple months ago when I found that my GPU was faulty. I replaced the GPU and started having Windows freeze up solid. The odd thing about this Freeze up is I can still alt-tab between windows but it will not actually switch windows. I can get the task...
  6. PC keeps freezing (Asus G15CK)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing (Asus G15CK): Okay so I’ve had this desktop for about 2 months and now suddenly starting this week, it just keeps freezing for about 1 min and then restarts. The weird thing is that after that initial freeze, it’s completely normal and won’t freeze for the rest of the day until I turn it...
  7. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: For about a month now I have having issues with Windows 10 freezing. At first I thought it was Chrome so I did a complete uninstall and install a fresh copy. Before I installed it I attempted to use Firefox and was having the same issue. This happens at least a dozen times a...
  8. Window 10 Pro Freezes

Window 10 Pro Freezes: After I installed Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVS13A190X laptop it started freezing periodically. Usually it happens during installation of something i.e. when there is some heavy disk usage. I have scanned all my SSD disks and all of them looks good. Windows just freezes, UI...
  9. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: I've recently started experiencing Windows freezing on an annoyingly regular basis - probably every 30 minutes throughout the day. I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS build 17763.3488, 64-bit on a HP Envy 17 laptop with 12Mb RAM. I've Run System File Checker sfc...
  10. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: I seriously fed up! Despite all efforts my lap top keeps freezing when working on any application (Ms Office principally) and needs to be hard booted to restart. This has included a couple of hours on a support line as well as trawling a e number of on line ideas....