Windows 10: Asus Windows 10 won't go past 64 percent

Discus and support Asus Windows 10 won't go past 64 percent in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi EveryoneRecently I bought a new computer so I was hoping to reset my laptop to factory settings and give it to my father who only needs my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Auntie_Denise, May 3, 2021.

1. Asus Windows 10 won't go past 64 percent

Hi EveryoneRecently I bought a new computer so I was hoping to reset my laptop to factory settings and give it to my father who only needs my laptop for searching up homes. But issue is, it won't go past 64 percent. It just keeps repeating itself, it restarts then goes back to the 64 percent screen. I can't even do anything else. I left the computer hoping it would just do it's thing for a day and it still hasn't changed. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? Thank youVideo to show you what I meant

:)

Auntie_Denise, May 3, 2021
  2. ddarryl Win User

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, May 3, 2021
  3. Maria2015 Win User
    Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, May 3, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Asus Windows 10 won't go past 64 percent

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Asus Windows 10 won't go past 64 percent

1. Asus Windows 10 won't go past 64 percent - Similar Threads - Asus won't past

2. Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent: I had to reset my PC completely and during the reset, we had a power failure. After we got the power back the reset completed somehow to 100% and restarted and Windows was starting to completely reinstall. After 64% of the installation the computer started to run into a boot...
  3. Battery percent won't go above 30

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery percent won't go above 30: So my laptop charges perfectly till 30% and as soon as it reaches 30 the charging indicator light which was orange goes off - neither orange nor black. The percentage then does not increase. I have been facing this problem for 2 days now. How do i fix this ? Here's what I...
  4. Windows 10 won't go to sleep mode Laptop model: Asus x507UF and OS is windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep mode Laptop model: Asus x507UF and OS is windows 10: Windows 10 won't go to sleep mode. Yesterday, once I restart my pc forcely because it was hung due to install a third-party application. Then I restart the pc to recover from the hang. After that I update the windows from "windows update and security" but in the middle of the...
  5. Windows 10 won't update past v1803

Windows 10 won't update past v1803: My laptop has tried to update to v1903 every day for the past 8 or so months. It "completes" the update just fine and tells me to restart, but upon restart it says it's up to date then detects and attempts to download the update again, still on v1803. I've tried a repair...
  6. DVDs Won't Go Past Main Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVDs Won't Go Past Main Menu: Many DVDs I was previously able to play on my laptop will now not play beyond the main menu. Clicking any menu item or pressing "Skip" has the DVD player briefly for a fraction of a second try to play the selected movie/menu I can tell because the chapter markers briefly pop...
  7. windows 64 percent loop

windows 64 percent loop: a few days ago i decided to try and factory reset my computer. all was going well but that night an error popped up when i tried to turn on the pc. i got rid of the error by pulling up command prompt and using cmd then regedit and changing a value from 1 to 3. (Idk what the...
  8. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18323 won't install - Quits at 48 percent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18323 won't install - Quits at 48 percent: Mods, I may have been in the wrong forum to post this. I cannot get these builds to install on my Dell XPS 13. This build installs to 48 percent. The last build installs to 85 percent and the one before that installs to 43 percent. I have formatted my hard drive, rolled back...
  9. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18323 won't install - Quits at 48 percent

in Windows 10 Support
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18323 won't install - Quits at 48 percent: I cannot get these builds to install on my Dell XPS 13. This build installs to 48 percent. The last build installs to 85 percent and the one before that installs to 43 percent. I have formatted my hard drive, rolled back to 1803 hoping to remove whatever impediment that might...
  10. Windows 10 won't update past 10586.545

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't update past 10586.545: The irony. People whine 'cause Windows 10 won't let them disable automatic updates, and I can't get them to work on my PC. Hah. Anyway, so the story goes I decided to look up Forza Horizon 3 on the Microsoft Store to see if the demo was out. And while it shows up in the...