Windows 10: ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

Discus and support ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; STUCK IN BIOS WITH PASSWORD SIGN IN, HOW DO I GET OUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SuzanneSoza, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

STUCK IN BIOS WITH PASSWORD SIGN IN, HOW DO I GET OUT

:)

SuzanneSoza, Jul 25, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 8 PC Has Six Variants

Poking around the registry of Windows 8 Consumer Preview, Windows8Beta discovered the operating system, at least the PC version, as having six variants. There are also mentions of ARM variants (for ARM tablets and notebooks), but let's look at the PC SKUs:
    • Windows 8 Starter Edition, for low-cost PCs, netbooks, nettops, etc., probably targeting emerging markets only
    • Windows 8 Home Basic, for value desktop PCs, netbooks, and notebooks
    • Windows 8 Home Premium, for mainstream desktops and notebooks
    • Windows 8 Professional, for home, office desktops and more functional notebooks
    • Windows 8 Professional Plus, for office desktops and notebooks in dense local networks, probably has extra management, data security features
    • Windows 8 Ultimate Edition, has the complete feature-set of the OS

ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC 37a_thm.jpg

Sources: Windows8Beta, VR-Zone

btarunr, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

1. ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC - Similar Threads - ASUS NOTEBOOK

2. I can't log on my asus notebook, the message I got is that Your Pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log on my asus notebook, the message I got is that Your Pc/device need to be repaired: I can't log on my asus notebook. The message I got is that my PC/DEVICE need to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-on-my-asus-notebook-the-message-i-got/fb090943-8ca0-408d-b70b-44f5e80d7ce5
  3. I can't log on my asus notebook, the message I got is that Your Pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log on my asus notebook, the message I got is that Your Pc/device need to be repaired: I can't log on my asus notebook. The message I got is that my PC/DEVICE need to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-on-my-asus-notebook-the-message-i-got/fb090943-8ca0-408d-b70b-44f5e80d7ce5
  4. I can’t find the wifi option on my asus notebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find the wifi option on my asus notebook.: I recently bought a asus vivobook pro 15 without a operating system, i then installed windows 11 with a usb drive, when the internet setup screen came up i coudn’t find any wifi connections so i used oobe\bypassnro to proceed without connecting to wifi. Now i cant find any...
  5. I can’t find the wifi option on my asus notebook.

I can’t find the wifi option on my asus notebook.: I recently bought a asus vivobook pro 15 without a operating system, i then installed windows 11 with a usb drive, when the internet setup screen came up i coudn’t find any wifi connections so i used oobe\bypassnro to proceed without connecting to wifi. Now i cant find any...
  6. How to repair Hot key "F10" didn't work for on/off camera notebook ASUS vivobook M1603QA,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair Hot key "F10" didn't work for on/off camera notebook ASUS vivobook M1603QA,...: I tried reinstalling both keyboard and camera drivers, and updated Bios. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-hot-key-f10-didnt-work-for-onoff/02a9a407-c1c5-4094-b8fe-8c37a65a534b
  7. How to repair Hot key "F10" didn't work for on/off camera notebook ASUS vivobook M1603QA,...

How to repair Hot key "F10" didn't work for on/off camera notebook ASUS vivobook M1603QA,...: I tried reinstalling both keyboard and camera drivers, and updated Bios. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-hot-key-f10-didnt-work-for-onoff/02a9a407-c1c5-4094-b8fe-8c37a65a534b
  8. Asus notebook won't turn on after an update and turn off last night.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus notebook won't turn on after an update and turn off last night.: Updated and shutdown last night. It initially turned on, sipped my coffee, it was off. Now there's no lights, noise or visuals on the screen. Won't even light up to say it's on charge.Advice for someone working on the road who does not have the capacity to remove a battery?...
  9. Asus notebook won't turn on after an update and turn off last night.

Asus notebook won't turn on after an update and turn off last night.: Updated and shutdown last night. It initially turned on, sipped my coffee, it was off. Now there's no lights, noise or visuals on the screen. Won't even light up to say it's on charge.Advice for someone working on the road who does not have the capacity to remove a battery?...
  10. Asus notebook won't turn on after an update and turn off last night.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging