Windows 10: ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

Discus and support ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; STUCK IN BIOS WITH PASSWORD SIGN IN, HOW DO I GET OUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SuzanneSoza, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

STUCK IN BIOS WITH PASSWORD SIGN IN, HOW DO I GET OUT

:)

SuzanneSoza, Jul 25, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 8 PC Has Six Variants

Poking around the registry of Windows 8 Consumer Preview, Windows8Beta discovered the operating system, at least the PC version, as having six variants. There are also mentions of ARM variants (for ARM tablets and notebooks), but let's look at the PC SKUs:
    • Windows 8 Starter Edition, for low-cost PCs, netbooks, nettops, etc., probably targeting emerging markets only
    • Windows 8 Home Basic, for value desktop PCs, netbooks, and notebooks
    • Windows 8 Home Premium, for mainstream desktops and notebooks
    • Windows 8 Professional, for home, office desktops and more functional notebooks
    • Windows 8 Professional Plus, for office desktops and notebooks in dense local networks, probably has extra management, data security features
    • Windows 8 Ultimate Edition, has the complete feature-set of the OS

ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC 37a_thm.jpg

Sources: Windows8Beta, VR-Zone

btarunr, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

1. ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC - Similar Threads - ASUS NOTEBOOK

2. Need help: Regarding Asus notebook 14 with windows 10 is not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help: Regarding Asus notebook 14 with windows 10 is not working.: My asus notebook 14 laptop with windows 10 is not working. It's search bar and tool bar do not work. I have to restart it everytime in order to make it work properly. After restarting, it works well for sometime but after that it again does not works. I am facing these...
  3. Delete from your win update data gpu driver for radeon rx560x vega 8 notebook asus fx505 DY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete from your win update data gpu driver for radeon rx560x vega 8 notebook asus fx505 DY: I got newer better drivers from amd site and when i check to updates from win update your manager will install older driver also without chechout and crash radeon software program !!!IThis driver will automatically install when notebook is couple hours standby and when i...
  4. No sound from notebook speakers and audio jack - Asus G501JW - Windows 10

No sound from notebook speakers and audio jack - Asus G501JW - Windows 10: I recently replaced the motherboard on my Asus g501jw zenbook pro, and I'm running into a head scratcher. After getting Windows 10 up and running again, I'm not getting any audio from the speakers or the audio jack. I get sound from my usb headset and from the built in...
  5. Can't set up my Asus Notebook Model FX504G without internet?

Can't set up my Asus Notebook Model FX504G without internet?: Hi folks I already contacted the Windows Forum weeks ago, but did not receive a correct answer. To the problem: I have my notebook from Windows in the options new set up, have chosen that everything is deleted etc. When I set it up, it now asks me for the desired language...
  6. Apps Not Working on ASUS Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Not Working on ASUS Notebook: I have a newer ASUS Notebook with a licensed copy of Windows 10 installed. I recently had to have the motherboard replaced. Everything was working well for about a month after I got my computer back. Then, all of the apps in have installed stopped working properly. The apps...
  7. Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone

Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone: I have a Windows 10Home Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone. Camera is ok, but the microphone does not work though all the necessary settings are on. I purchased the notebook 2 weeks ago....
  8. Asus notebook stopped waking up few days ago, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus notebook stopped waking up few days ago, have to hard reset: Simply, it used to wake up, I mean the screen stays black now. powercfg /devicequery wake_armed returns NONE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-ed98a8736a06 Following their advice, there is no power control settings listed for keyboard, nor is there any change settings...
  9. Estoy atorado en BIOS utility ez mode en mi notebook asus

Estoy atorado en BIOS utility ez mode en mi notebook asus: Hola, hace como 5 meses estaba jugando normalmente y mi notebook comenzó a andar muy lento de la nada, lo reinicié y resulta que me mandó a BIOS y hasta el dia de hoy no puedo salir de esta, he intentado de todo pero ya no sé que más hacer, ojalá alguien pueda echarme una...
  10. ASUS Q525UA notebook can not full screen using F11 key, so how then?

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Q525UA notebook can not full screen using F11 key, so how then?: ASUS Q525UA 15.6 inch (2 TB, Intel Core i7 8th Gen., 1.80 GHz, 16 GB) Laptop - Black - Q525UA-BI7T9 F11 key normally fullscreen Chrome etc...But notebook PC function keys are different. F11 controls the chrome sound level. FUNC + F11 also controls the sound level with a...