Windows 10: asus windows crashed

Discus and support asus windows crashed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I messed up and held the button last night till the desktop cpu turned off. woke up this morning trying to turn it on. goes through the boot procedures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tristan fenn, Oct 8, 2018.

1. asus windows crashed

I messed up and held the button last night till the desktop cpu turned off. woke up this morning trying to turn it on. goes through the boot procedures an then stops at a black screen right before it gets to windows log in. I tried to do a full system reset and that fails at 50%. tried to boot off a usb I downloaded the media creation tool onto but that didn't work either. any advice would be much appreciated!

:)

tristan fenn, Oct 8, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 8, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 8, 2018
  4. asus windows crashed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

asus windows crashed

1. asus windows crashed - Similar Threads - asus crashed

2. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  3. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  4. Asus F15 crashes when going to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus F15 crashes when going to sleep.: Quite new laptop, bought couple months ago, crashes when going to sleep mode.When I disconnect power cable, after a while computer tries to switch to sleep mode and the it crashes.On the other hand quite often I cannot make it sleep. I select sleep more from Windows power...
  5. Asus F15 crashes when going to sleep.

Asus F15 crashes when going to sleep.: Quite new laptop, bought couple months ago, crashes when going to sleep mode.When I disconnect power cable, after a while computer tries to switch to sleep mode and the it crashes.On the other hand quite often I cannot make it sleep. I select sleep more from Windows power...
  6. Asus Tuf FX506HC crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf FX506HC crash: I've bought an asus tuf laptop just last week and it's windows os crashed today and the BSOD appeared I've no idea why this has happened and I don't think I've any corrupt files because I've a McAfee antivirus. Anyways I was concerned that will the company fix this issue...
  7. Asus Tuf FX506HC crash

Asus Tuf FX506HC crash: I've bought an asus tuf laptop just last week and it's windows os crashed today and the BSOD appeared I've no idea why this has happened and I don't think I've any corrupt files because I've a McAfee antivirus. Anyways I was concerned that will the company fix this issue...
  8. Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  9. Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  10. Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus Eee Slate EP121 game crash windows 10