Windows 10: Asus windows10 signs me out with 1 minute of inactivity

Discus and support Asus windows10 signs me out with 1 minute of inactivity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my new Asus laptop continuously logs me out after 1 minute of inactivity. all my power settings are saved to "never", without quotations, and this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaddisonMarkham, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Asus windows10 signs me out with 1 minute of inactivity

my new Asus laptop continuously logs me out after 1 minute of inactivity. all my power settings are saved to "never", without quotations, and this is still happening. Its preventing me from completing my work sufficiently and is starting to get annoying and quite frankly frustrating. How do I fix this?

:)

MaddisonMarkham, Apr 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 (sometimes) goes to sleep after only 2 minutes of inactivity

Hello Mark,

Your screensaver might be one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep every time the computer is inactive. It is possible that the idle time is set every 2 minutes. Having said that, you can try adjusting the waiting time by following the
    steps below and see if it makes any difference:

• Go to Control Panel, click on Appearance and Personalization.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Screen Saver at the bottom right.
    • Adjust the waiting time and hit Apply.

If the issue persists, we recommend trying the suggestions posted by Aleksandr 10 in this
    thread. Most of the Community users found his suggestions
    helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    Windows 10 logs off after a few minutes of inactivity

Hi,

Based on the information that you provided, after 5 minutes of inactivity your monitor will power off. Then, you stated that after you moved the mouse, Windows 10 will ask for your password.

You can prevent Windows 10 from asking password once your monitor resumes from sleep. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + I.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under Require sign-in, choose Never from the drop-down menu.

Note: Once you deactivate this feature, your device is not protected from unauthorized access.

If you want to to go back to the previous option, follow steps 1 to 3, but on step 4, you need to select
    When PC wakes up from sleep from the drop-down menu.

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Asus windows10 signs me out with 1 minute of inactivity

Windows 10 times out after 1 minute of inactivity

Hi Heidi,

Please let us know the make and model of your device.

I suggest you to perform the method below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Power Troubleshooter

Power troubleshooter find and fix problems with your computer's power settings to conserve power and extent battery life

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar on the desktop and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Power”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2:

After running the troubleshooter, set up Screen time out settings to required time and check.

Follow the Steps below.

1. Right click Desktop and select Personalization.

2. Click on Lock Screen and select Screen time out settings.

3. You can change to the required time in the drop down under Screen.

I suggest you to download and install the latest Chipset drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with of the issue in regards with
    times out after 1 minute of inactivity the results and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Asus windows10 signs me out with 1 minute of inactivity

1. Asus windows10 signs me out with 1 minute of inactivity - Similar Threads - Asus windows10 signs

2. lock screen after inactivity only approx. 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen after inactivity only approx. 1 minute: My intel laptop goes to lock screen after approx. 1 minute. Windows 11 homeThere is a lot of info about screen saver times, when plugged in / or on battery. a different subjectI find it so annoying when I am working, the screen locks, facial recognition or pin needed to carry...
  3. lock screen after inactivity only approx. 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen after inactivity only approx. 1 minute: My intel laptop goes to lock screen after approx. 1 minute. Windows 11 homeThere is a lot of info about screen saver times, when plugged in / or on battery. a different subjectI find it so annoying when I am working, the screen locks, facial recognition or pin needed to carry...
  4. Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity: I use Windows 10 Home. After system update Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I find that desktop screen goes black after 1 min of inactivity, no matter what I specify in settings: 10 min, 30 min or 'never'....
  5. Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity

Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity: I use Windows 10 Home. After system update Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I find that desktop screen goes black after 1 min of inactivity, no matter what I specify in settings: 10 min, 30 min or 'never'....
  6. Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 times out after a minute or 2 of inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 times out after a minute or 2 of inactivity: I have set everything to either never or an extremely long time and ive done the windows power troubleshooter twice, it doesn't happen on any other account on my computer.It doesn't matter which power plan I'm on including one that I made, and I've changed all of the settings...
  8. Windows 10 times out after a minute or 2 of inactivity

Windows 10 times out after a minute or 2 of inactivity: I have set everything to either never or an extremely long time and ive done the windows power troubleshooter twice, it doesn't happen on any other account on my computer.It doesn't matter which power plan I'm on including one that I made, and I've changed all of the settings...
  9. my win10 locks to sign in screen after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my win10 locks to sign in screen after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity: screen is only set to turn off after 3 hours and the rest are disabled (Dynamic Lock, screen savers and power setting options) submitted by /u/koorio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkrigd/my_win10_locks_to_sign_in_screen_after_1_or_2/
  10. Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity: I have changed my power settings in Windows 10 so many times I cannot count. I have my power settings set to not refresh until 20 minutes and have even set them to 40 minutes of non-use and Windows 10 continually locks my screen after 1 minute or less of inactivity. This...