Windows 10: Asus with Win10 continues reboots

Discus and support Asus with Win10 continues reboots in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hallo: I've an Asus with Windows 10. The other day powered off (low battery) when it was starting windows Now, when I try to start window, is says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by felipegar, Mar 19, 2018.

1. felipegar Win User

Asus with Win10 continues reboots

Hallo:
    I've an Asus with Windows 10.
    The other day powered off (low battery) when it was starting windows
    Now, when I try to start window, is says that it will try to restore a previous windows session and reboots.
    The process repeats once and again.
    No F8 options, so what can I do?
    I have no installation CD. I can use another computer to dowload tools if necesary...

Thanks

:)

felipegar, Mar 19, 2018
  2. J A Davis Win User

Express Gate

On Win 10 restart, with ASUS P6 motherboard, I get an 'Express Gate not installed' message. Reboot continues OK after abut 10 mins, without the ASUS splash page. Any ideas? Thanks. Jim Davis

J A Davis, Mar 19, 2018
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Realtek HD Audio Manager High CPU Usage

- Were you able to update the BIOS after upgrading to Win10 ?

- ASUS don't seem to provide full Win10 driver support for this machine, and because they use a custom

Realtek audio - SonicMaster High Definition 7.1 Channel Audio - there may be issues if not using a driver

supplied by ASUS.

The Win 8.1 driver that came with the driver disk provided by ASUS for you machine may be a better option

than a generic driver from Realtek, or Windows updates.

- Another option, if you can find the motherboard model, is you may be able to download a Realtek driver for

that motherboard from ASUS that is specific for Win10.

- Or, if you are lucky, Windows updates may install a suitable driver when you reboot, after you uninstall the

current Realtek audio.

- If you continue having issues when using the original driver on the disk, or a generic driver from Windows updates

or Realtek, you may do better to go back to Win 8.1.

- If Realtek HD Audio Manager still shows high cpu use after you uninstall the Realtek audio driver, without

reinstalling a Realtek audio driver, then you may have a malware/virus disguising as Realtek.

BossDweeb, Mar 19, 2018
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Mar 19, 2018
  5. pepanee Win User
    I've had a similar start up issue.

Go to: How to repair the Master Boot Record (MBR) on Windows 10 Pureinfotech

Scroll down and look at the picture under step #9.
    Remember that picture. It has 6 options in there.

Turn on your computer/restart/maybe a few times, and see if you can eventually find that screen. Once you reach it, press Command Prompt. Follow the options from step #10:

Bootrec /fixMbr
    Bootrec /fixBoot
    Bootrec /ScanOS
    Bootrec /RebuildBcd

Restart the computer. Let's see if that helps out?

pepanee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus with Win10 continues reboots - Similar Threads - Asus Win10 continues

2. win10 random rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 random rebooting: My win10 desktop frequently auto reboots. I have no idea what caused it. I checked the event log: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80059287460, 0xffffe5052800ce10, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  3. Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot

Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot: Hello, I am having a problem with my Msi PC upon boot up. What I believe to be the problem is the usb drives are causing the pc to enter a continuous reboot cycle upon startup. It will get to the unlock screen. Flash about 3 times on and off from lock screen and black...
  4. Continuous reboots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continuous reboots: I have a Lenovo Yoga 3rd generation and until the last 2 Windows 10 updates, it worked fine. Since the last 2 updates I am experiencing multiple Blue Screens several times daily and it is quite frustrating. There is no rhyme or reason for it to happen as it occurs at random...
  5. Windows continually reboots

Windows continually reboots: Good day My P.C. wasn't used for a couple of days about 2 weeks ago due to the Covid 19 Lockdown. When I tried to resume work the P.C. kept on giving me the following message "Your P.C. ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error information...
  6. Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop

Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop: Tired to resolver using this - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18671.bitlocker-troubleshooting-continuous-reboot-loop-with-bitlocker-recovery-on-a-slate-device.aspx This didn't help. How do i resolve this issue? [IMG]...
  7. Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer

Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer: I have been trying to reboot my computer. Ive gotten to the 100% completion of the restarting of windows, but it now continues to power off, power back on, load, flash same picture, and repeat again. It has been doing this for the past 24 hours. How do i fix this?...
  8. Win10 BSOD on reboot

Win10 BSOD on reboot: I have a MSFT Surface Pro (2017) model 1796. Bought Jun 2017 brand new from Amazon. running windows 10 pro Version 1803 build 17134.228 (April 2108 update). I updated patches just yesterday. for the last 6 months or so, most of the time when I reboot (maybe 98%)...
  9. Win10 BSOD on reboot

Win10 BSOD on reboot: I have a MSFT Surface Pro (2017) model 1796. Bought Jun 2017 brand new from Amazon. running windows 10 pro Version 1803 build 17134.228 (April 2108 update). I updated patches just yesterday. for the last 6 months or so, most of the time when I reboot (maybe 95%)...
  10. Laptop continues reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop continues reboots: We are wanting to sell my sons laptop so we did a factory reset. We thought it was doing the reset but now the same process repeats: 1. "Acer explore beyond limits" for ~1 min. 2. The screen is on but no words for ~1 min. 3. The screen is off. 4. Back to reboots....