Windows 10: Asus with Windows 10 Home: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 disappeared

Discus and support Asus with Windows 10 Home: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am following on a thread which seems to be locked. I have a ASUS laptop K501U and it works really nice. I recently noticed my wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeIU, Nov 22, 2018.

1. MikeIU Win User

Asus with Windows 10 Home: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 disappeared

Hi,

I am following on a thread which seems to be locked. I have a ASUS laptop K501U and it works really nice. I recently noticed my wifi disappeared. I tried all steps as the person who reported earlier in July for the same issue (thread locked) and what i noticed is when i uninstall Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4467702) and Security Update for Adobe Flash Player (the latest one for this month) I get my wifi appear??

Question is what is in one of these updates that knocks out wifi.

My wifi device is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265.

I just ran windows update and both these two updates re-installed. BTW: Why does Adobe come with the Microsoft update??

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Mike

:)

MikeIU, Nov 22, 2018

2. intel (R) dual band wireless AC-7265 is connected to home internet but internet working really slow then other device connected to same wifi

intel (R) dual band wireless AC-7265 is connected to home internet but internet working really slow then other device connected to same wifi.even sometimes not loading the page not even google.looks like no internet but all other device is working fine
    in same network.

pramitkhadka, Nov 22, 2018
  3. JerickS Win User
    Error code 45 with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Original Title: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

My Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 has a problem which is code 45 and I need help fixing this. I'm not sure what I should do and I do not understand when it's says "reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

Also when I go to my device manager and expand Network Adapters I only see 3 points/devices and when I go to view, and click "show hidden devices" that's when I see all the other devices including my Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

JerickS, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Asus with Windows 10 Home: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 disappeared

Code 45 Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7625

Recently the wifi adapter inside my laptop (Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7625) suddenly disappears and won't let me connect to wifi. I have searched for the solution on the internet and reconnecting the hardware seems impossible since the driver is integrated
    inside the laptop. This problem also occured before i upgraded my Windows into Windows 10, but that time the adapter fixed itself. Is there any way to fix this other than contacting the manufacturer? Thank you.

Ayuning DiahNuryani, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Asus with Windows 10 Home: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 disappeared

1. Asus with Windows 10 Home: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 disappeared - Similar Threads - Asus Home Intel

2. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265: Hello, Please advise me about a non-functional WiFi card Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 , the windows system does not turn on the card and reports the error code 10 in Ubuntu everything runs without problems, I have installed the latest drivers and the latest windows...
  3. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265: Hello, Please advise me about a non-functional WiFi card Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 , the windows system does not turn on the card and reports the error code 10 in Ubuntu everything runs without problems, I have installed the latest drivers and the latest windows...
  4. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  6. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  7. Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel dual band wireless AC-8265: My intel wirelsss card is not working verified that drivers are up to date. I get code 10 error device cannor start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-dual-band-wireless-ac-8265/1d2891d7-66e6-4118-ae42-d247295d2b9d
  8. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: I ran some Windows updates and it made it so that my Bluetooth didn't work. In the adapter info it shows that there is Bluetooth capability, but when I try to connect to a Bluetooth device it acts like I don't have a Bluetooth adapter. This happened on two Sony Tap 11...
  9. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: I bought this card for my Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop early last year when a Windows creator's update caused my original WI-FI card to no longer work. Back then I tried this one and it had the problem of showing no WI-FI networks even though I am 5 feet from my router which...
  10. Intel(R) dual band wireless-ac 3160 code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel(R) dual band wireless-ac 3160 code 45: Okay so I somehow broke the inner part of the charger whole on my laptop so my dad took it to the computer repair shop and got it replaced. The laptop could charge again but I didn't bother to check anything else. A few days later I found out that I have no internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is some reason my intel(r) 7265 dual band keeps disappearing