Windows 10: Asus won't connect to internet

Discus and support Asus won't connect to internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Asus, of a few years old, is having connecting to the internet. When I want to login on Windows 10 the wifi sign doesn't show, only the world sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nelstof, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Asus won't connect to internet

My Asus, of a few years old, is having connecting to the internet. When I want to login on Windows 10 the wifi sign doesn't show, only the world sign that I don't have network. I can login on Windows 10 but no network is showing. I tried a lot: - checked if its network - checked if its router - stopped my internet security - deleted my network adapters - restarted my laptop Network seemed to work after this and I could watch netflix. However today the same problem. No network available. Tried the same as yesterday but it doesn't help.

Is it the hardware or software?

Can anyone help me please?

submitted by /u/Nelstof
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nelstof, Feb 26, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Asus won't connect to internet [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Asus won't connect to internet [​IMG]

4. Asus won't connect to internet

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Asus won't connect to internet

1. Asus won't connect to internet - Similar Threads - Asus won't connect

2. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  3. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  4. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi: I am tr beying to connect my Asus motherboard to wifi because it says it's a wireless motherboard, but it didn't work. It came with antenna, but it won't work at all. The software just wants to connect to Ethernet. What should I do?...
  6. Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi

Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi: I am tr beying to connect my Asus motherboard to wifi because it says it's a wireless motherboard, but it didn't work. It came with antenna, but it won't work at all. The software just wants to connect to Ethernet. What should I do?...
  7. Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. ASUS Computer unable to connect to internet

ASUS Computer unable to connect to internet: Long story short, we reccently changed ISP and about 2-3 weeks go by and now i can connect to the router, but i dont get wifi. Instead it shows me the little yellow warning icon on the wifi icon. i have tried restarting my PC, Trouble shooting, network reset, entering the...
  9. Xbox won't connect to the internet

Xbox won't connect to the internet: My Xbox won't let me connect to Xbox Live. I've signed into my account, but can't get into Xbox Live or anything else that would require an internet connection. I'm getting the error code 0x800704cf. I've already tried restarting my modem and my Xbox, none of which helped....
  10. Won't connect to internet

Won't connect to internet: Windows Insider 17063 won't connect to Internet. It is a wired connect and it says Internet access on the little screen icon. Tried Edge, Firefox, Waterfox and Chrome. Just get spinning circles. My wife's Win 10 connects and I have my computer also set up on a separate SSD...