Windows 10: ASUS X415J Brand new Black screen with white mouse arrow only

Discus and support ASUS X415J Brand new Black screen with white mouse arrow only in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello. I got this Laptop brand new and was working on the account set up. Just created 2 personal accounts which the first day worked fine. Now I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JeanNeuville, Feb 2, 2021.

1. ASUS X415J Brand new Black screen with white mouse arrow only

Hello. I got this Laptop brand new and was working on the account set up.

Just created 2 personal accounts which the first day worked fine.

Now I tried to switch from one personal account to the other and was looking for the pass word, when I turn back the screen was black with white arrow.

Switch of and on, nothing happens. Backlight on key board is on.

screen is alife but black not dark like no power

But nothing appears.

What to do?

Thanks

Have a nice day

Regards

jean

:)

JeanNeuville, Feb 2, 2021
  2. gabgab Win User

Strange vertical grey line on brand new Asus screen

hi guys,

So i just got this brand new asus screen, nice screen have to say but noticed something odd on its pixels. Doesn't appear to be "broken" but there's a group of vertical pixels which you can clearly see on a white or grey background.

had to picture it with my phone as obviously you cannot screen cap that ASUS X415J Brand new  Black screen with white mouse arrow only :)

here:
    ASUS X415J Brand new  Black screen with white mouse arrow only [​IMG]

on blue you don't see it. you can see it on red, white, yellow, white, grey....

I dropped a note to asus tech support to see what they think, i mean is not terrible but of course it's a brand new screen, or shall i use it a bit and see if it disappears?

cheers,
    Gab

gabgab, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Windows Anniversary Update Black Screen with White Loading Dots

I followed both steps. And fourth time successful. I installed Set point. And removed my keyboard/mouse dongle during the restarts. And no sign of the black screen with white dots. So I have the new version now, thank you, for the advice.

DarrenDeighton, Feb 2, 2021
  4. ASUS X415J Brand new Black screen with white mouse arrow only

Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10, now after sign in I get a black screen with mouse arrow.

My screen is black with a white mouse that moves. When I Press (Windows key + X), I only see a black screen with a white mouse. Let me repeat. A black screen with a white mouse. How do I click on Device Manager if my screen is black?

MSrequiresPhDtoUnderstand, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

ASUS X415J Brand new Black screen with white mouse arrow only

1. ASUS X415J Brand new Black screen with white mouse arrow only - Similar Threads - ASUS X415J Brand

2. Black screen after inserting a brand new HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after inserting a brand new HDD: So I bought a new HDD because I wanted to replace my old one, when I inserted it and booted up my laptop it didn't show anything, only a black screen. The hard drive icon also wasn't lit. Please helpOld Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 installed on the old drive...
  3. Black screen after inserting a brand new HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after inserting a brand new HDD: So I bought a new HDD because I wanted to replace my old one, when I inserted it and booted up my laptop it didn't show anything, only a black screen. The hard drive icon also wasn't lit. Please helpOld Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 installed on the old drive...
  4. Strange vertical grey line on brand new Asus screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange vertical grey line on brand new Asus screen: hi guys, So i just got this brand new asus screen, nice screen have to say but noticed something odd on its pixels. Doesn't appear to be "broken" but there's a group of vertical pixels which you can clearly see on a white or grey background. had to picture it with my phone...
  5. Brand new PC boots to orange and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new PC boots to orange and white screen: Hello, I just built my first gaming PC and had gotten it all situated. I used a laptop to download the Windows 10 media creation tool onto a USB of mine so i could install Windows 10. I went into my settings and selected the USB as the boot drive and proceeded. However,...
  6. Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?: Hi There, I am trying to change the color of my mouse as I am a teacher and want something that my students can easily see during online learning. I am looking at the ease of access page in settings and I only see white, inverted, and black as options. However, in many...
  7. my laptop's screen is only Black and white ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop's screen is only Black and white ?: i am using a 1 year old HP laptop, suddenly my screen bacame Black and white only ; how can can i bring back the Colors ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-screen-is-only-black-and-white/6a942578-bebd-47bd-abfa-e81bfd322429
  8. Black screen with only the cursor mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with only the cursor mouse: I had windows 10 on my computer but today I installed Windows 7 and the desktop crashed and didn't even load the icons, so I tried to start in safe mode and it got worse because now only a black screen appears with the mouse pointer after "starting windows" appears, help me...
  9. Brand new PC - black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Brand new PC - black screen: Brand new PC Windows 10. (can't see my Windows Version number) I loaded Firefox, NoteTab light and Zoom. I shut the PC off and when I restarted it a few hours later, I got a black screen. The mouse works because I see the pointer moving. How do I get it to work? Thank you...
  10. White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop: My female friend can't input her mobile phone number into the setup android or iPhone linked account due to her works regulations, so she clicks not now option, the screen goes white. It has the microphone icon, the keyboard icon etc, and the back button. She waits a while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers ASUS X415J