Windows 10: Asus X452CP

Discus and support Asus X452CP in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Good day to All, Please help me, I have an Asus X452CP (X452CP | Laptops | ASUS Philippines) on Windows 10 64 bit, it has dual VGA : Intel HD 4000 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by edpalas, Apr 15, 2020.

1. edpalas Win User

Asus X452CP

Good day to All,

Please help me, I have an Asus X452CP (X452CP | Laptops | ASUS Philippines) on Windows 10 64 bit, it has dual VGA : Intel HD 4000 and Radeon HD 8530M.

Device manager and Catalyst software from AMD shows that I have R5 M240 instead of Radeon HD 8530M.
    I have already updated to latest bios from Asus but no changes.

Would appreciate your help a lot.

Thank you!

:)

edpalas, Apr 15, 2020
  2. edpalas Win User

Asus X452CP

Good day to All,

Please help me, I have an Asus X452CP (X452CP | Laptops | ASUS Philippines) on Windows 10 64 bit, it has dual VGA : Intel HD 4000 and Radeon HD 8530M.

Device manager and Catalyst software from AMD shows that I have R5 M240 instead of Radeon HD 8530M.
    I have already updated to latest bios from Asus but no changes.

Would appreciate your help a lot.

Thank you!

edpalas, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Joan Pin Win User

Asus X452CP

ASUS Touchpad not working

Hi Cyril,

There's a possibility that you're getting this concern due to an out-dated driver. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check if ASUS Touchpad is enabled on your device. To do that, you may follow these steps:

• Type Settingson the search bar and press Enter.
    • Select Devices.
    • Click Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options on the right pane.
    • Choose Device Settings (some called ELAN) pane, check Yes/No of Touchpad. If
      No, click Enable and select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Asus X452CP

1. Asus X452CP - Similar Threads - Asus X452CP

2. Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working: Hi, I have an ASUS Zenbook pro 15. For the past 2 weeks my 'ScreenPad' has not been turning on. Today, I noticed that the touchscreen on my display is also not working. I haven't found any solutions for the ScreenPad, but today I tried to fix the touchscreen display issue...
  3. I did samething wrong on the new Asus Tc 330.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did samething wrong on the new Asus Tc 330.: And I tray to fix that .I only have black screen.And I find too many ideas from good persons in the Windows.Until I have one did the job.{Microssoft windows 10 media creation tool to correct boot issues.All good now.I have one more question.Now local disk did have two files....
  4. Asus MAximus X Code MB will not update Chipset

Asus MAximus X Code MB will not update Chipset: I cannot get the chipset to update to the latest version listed on Asus website for this motherboard. Stuck at 10.1.1.38. There are two subsequent releases, the latest being 10.1.18295.8201 dated 2020/04/24. Running Win 10 V1909, build 18363.836 Intel Management Engine...
  5. Asus laptop boot efi\microsoft\boot\bcd 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop boot efi\microsoft\boot\bcd 0xc0000225: Cannot boot laptop even when using a flash drive with the windows media creation tools and turning off secure boot and fast boot and all that. No matter how I try to boot it just shows the windows logo a couple seconds then blackscreens....
  6. Hibernate and Suspend turn off my ASUS VivoBook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate and Suspend turn off my ASUS VivoBook: Both options doesn't work since last windows update, i've tried all the solutions on internet forums, like this on CMD Window: Sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  7. Asus Laptop Fan Keeps Running When Shut Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus Laptop Fan Keeps Running When Shut Down: I don't when it started, but the cooling fan runs at high speed every time I am running on battery and shut down. The battery eventually is drained, and then the fan stops. It does NOT happen when plugged in and shut down. I have tried every suggestion that I can fins online,...
  8. Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone

Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone: I have a Windows 10Home Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone. Camera is ok, but the microphone does not work though all the necessary settings are on. I purchased the notebook 2 weeks ago....
  9. My Asus Laptop keep on restarting by its own, showing BSOD with stop code Thread Stuck in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Asus Laptop keep on restarting by its own, showing BSOD with stop code Thread Stuck in...: The Dump file log file collected for the advisory https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZfPm23H6et0v5SZbgnmDfpme-Q5558Ji https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keep-on-restarting-by-its-own/bb7169d2-2ce4-4cb4-967c-02151e5adc01
  10. How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?

How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?: While I was working on my project, I left my laptop on and have the charger plugged in, after a few minutes later, the laptop's cursor disappeared and there are white bubbles on the screen on the left of my screen. When I try to use the touchpad to take control it just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver vga asus x452cP windows 10