Windows 10: ASUS X53E (Current PC)

Discus and support ASUS X53E (Current PC) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Community, It's Ali, I am trying to find the right driver for my current computer, just had my computer at a shop where they installed Windows 10 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ali Jaskic, Nov 10, 2019.

1. ASUS X53E (Current PC)

Hi Community, It's Ali, I am trying to find the right driver for my current computer, just had my computer at a shop where they installed Windows 10 on my current PC. I can't seem to find the correct bluetooth driver, been looking at the manufacture's website, still nothing. I've been trying the Microsoft website to find the right driver, but still nothing, would greatly appreciate it if someone could reach out and help me with this situation or at least guide me in the right direction.

:)

Ali Jaskic, Nov 10, 2019

2. The DVD drive in my ASUS notebook x53e is not working.

<Original Title: windows 10 upgrade>

since upgrading to Windows 10 the DVD is unable to work. I contacted ASUS notebook x53e to be informed that it was up to Microsoft to supply the upgrade or not..the driver requiring the fix HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT34N. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still
    does not work. Microsoft fixit not compatible with Win10. techs unable to assist further..any thoughts please from Microsoft..

brian777ub, Nov 10, 2019
  3. The DVD drive in my ASUS notebook x53e is not working.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

We understand your concern and will certainly assist you to solve it.

We suggest you to install the device in compatibility mode and check if the issue persists.

Download the driver here:

X53E | ASUS Global

Now, after download, install it using the compatibility mode and check if the issue persists.

1. Right click driver set up file and select properties.

2. In the compatibility tab, go to compatibility mode, tick the
    Run the program in compatibility mode for: select the windows operating system you want the file to run in. (Windows 8 or Windows 7)

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you need any further assistance.

Amarjeet_Paul, Nov 10, 2019
  4. ASUS X53E (Current PC)

disable mouse pad on windows 10

I have a Asus laptop computer, Mod. number X53E. I have tried everything suggested to disable my touch pad mouse but none of the suggestions have help me disable it. Help.

wayne dumanski, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

ASUS X53E (Current PC)

1. ASUS X53E (Current PC) - Similar Threads - ASUS X53E Current

2. Asus PC laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asus PC laptop: I got a laptop that i had for a while my grandfather set it up to make it his for me then after a couple years later, I reset everything on my computer.my grandfather got a new computer but now somehow when I download files from Microsoft edge on my computer, he keeps getting...
  3. Asus PC laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus PC laptop: I got a laptop that i had for a while my grandfather set it up to make it his for me then after a couple years later, I reset everything on my computer.my grandfather got a new computer but now somehow when I download files from Microsoft edge on my computer, he keeps getting...
  4. Asus PC laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AudioWizard in ASUS PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    AudioWizard in ASUS PC: I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell Can you help me install it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiowizard-in-asus-pc/43bb581f-39fb-4016-9ff2-90b9bc1e63f3
  6. Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc: Hi, need a quick help! My asus laptop X441U is stuck at diagnosing your pc and I can't enter Recovery mode. I've tried a lot of solution from Youtube and Google but all of it doesn't work. I can only access Setup F2 and it seems like there's nothing to be done there....
  7. PC keeps freezing (Asus G15CK)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing (Asus G15CK): Okay so I’ve had this desktop for about 2 months and now suddenly starting this week, it just keeps freezing for about 1 min and then restarts. The weird thing is that after that initial freeze, it’s completely normal and won’t freeze for the rest of the day until I turn it...
  8. My Asus pc will not boot

My Asus pc will not boot: Hello, my Asus tower pc will not boot after a windows update but it was working well prior to this update. it just goes on to a screen that says preparing automatic repair then you get the circle of dots going round and then it goes to a blank screen and nothing else happens....
  9. my asus pc

my asus pc: I cannot get past my password on my pc it does not recognize my usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-pc/c13cce85-11bc-4ff8-866a-5d1f3cebdef6
  10. Asus EEE PC Resolution Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus EEE PC Resolution Issue: HI All Recently got given an ASUS EEE PC 1015CH running Windows 7 to have a play around on and to use for playing video, browsing etc. Nothing too strenuous. I tried to update it all and eventually got a load of updates and installed them. Whilst i was browsing how to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x53e windows 10