Windows 10: asus x540s

Discus and support asus x540s in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am putting a disk in my computer for the first time since I bought it, about 3yr ago. it is a disk for a automotive seminar. it wont play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by roysantucci, Feb 13, 2019.

1. asus x540s

I am putting a disk in my computer for the first time since I bought it, about 3yr ago. it is a disk for a automotive seminar. it wont play. shouldn't the media player play it. what do I do???

:)

roysantucci, Feb 13, 2019

2. how do i unlock my asus x540s laptop?

Any suggestions on how do i unlock my asus x540s laptop?

^H

HaralambosKostakopoulos, Feb 13, 2019
  3. controling sound on keyboard asus 540s laptop keys f10 f11 f12.

How do I control sound on keyboard f10 f11 f12 Asus x540s laptop

Harryrobinsonud, Feb 13, 2019
  4. asus x540s

Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

asus x540s

1. asus x540s - Similar Threads - asus x540s

2. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  3. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  4. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  6. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  7. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  9. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  10. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...