Windows 10: Asus x541u

Discus and support Asus x541u in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop is Asus x541u with windows 10 v1803. I tried to upgrade to v1809 but "blue screen" happened. I must downgrade to v1803 If I want to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ansu.kakarott, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Asus x541u

Hi, my laptop is Asus x541u with windows 10 v1803. I tried to upgrade to v1809 but "blue screen" happened. I must downgrade to v1803 If I want to use my laptop.

Please help me upgrade to v1809.

:)

ansu.kakarott, Apr 15, 2019

2. Function lock on ASUS X541U laptop

Hi,

I have an ASUS X541U laptop running Windows 10. Please can someone tell me how to turn on (or off) the function lock so I don't have to press it simultaneously with other function buttons. My husband has use of only one hand and finds it impossible to span
    from fn to f10 or f11 in order to change the volume. I have tried in BIOS but cannot find any mention of function/multimedia/ hotkeys. HELP !!!

Julia

lemonjulia, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Mark7805 Win User
    [Asus x541u] Laptop Keyboard plate?

Hey all,

So I damaged a classmates laptop today (kind of)..

It's pretty bad. I poked 2 screws up towards the keyboard plate (the surface surrounds the laptop keyboard and touchpad) enough to pince it up a bit but not fully pierce it.

Anyone know where I'd find such a replacement piece for an Asus x541u?

Mark7805, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Asus x541u

jboydgolfer, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Asus x541u

1. Asus x541u - Similar Threads - Asus x541u

2. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  3. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  4. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  6. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  7. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Asus X541u shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus X541u shutting down: Hey, i have this problem .. my asus x541u keep shutting down with no reason . I don't know how to fix it . And it's really annoying me ,because we are in quarantine so there is no store open to fix my problem,and I really need my computer to study because there is a lot of...
  9. asus x541u shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    asus x541u shutting down: Hey, i have this problem .. my asus x541u keep shutting down with no reason . I don't know how to fix it . And it's really annoying me ,because we are in quarantine so there is no store open to fix my problem,and I really need my computer to study because there is a lot of...
  10. My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly.: My Asus laptop will not connect to the internet. I was advised to buy a new rotor. Every other device works but the Asus Laptop X541U will not even find the connection. It will only connect with a cable. When run trouble shooter message is The Realtek 8821AE wireless Lan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Asus x541u keyboard not working

2. x541u 1903 update

3. asus x541u