Windows 10: Asus x541u

Discus and support Asus x541u in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop is Asus x541u with windows 10 v1803. I tried to upgrade to v1809 but "blue screen" happened. I must downgrade to v1803 If I want to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ansu.kakarott, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:27 AM.

1. Asus x541u

Hi, my laptop is Asus x541u with windows 10 v1803. I tried to upgrade to v1809 but "blue screen" happened. I must downgrade to v1803 If I want to use my laptop.

Please help me upgrade to v1809.

:)

ansu.kakarott, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:27 AM

2. Function lock on ASUS X541U laptop

Hi,

I have an ASUS X541U laptop running Windows 10. Please can someone tell me how to turn on (or off) the function lock so I don't have to press it simultaneously with other function buttons. My husband has use of only one hand and finds it impossible to span
    from fn to f10 or f11 in order to change the volume. I have tried in BIOS but cannot find any mention of function/multimedia/ hotkeys. HELP !!!

Julia

3. Mark7805 Win User
    [Asus x541u] Laptop Keyboard plate?

Hey all,

So I damaged a classmates laptop today (kind of)..

It's pretty bad. I poked 2 screws up towards the keyboard plate (the surface surrounds the laptop keyboard and touchpad) enough to pince it up a bit but not fully pierce it.

Anyone know where I'd find such a replacement piece for an Asus x541u?

4. Asus x541u

Thema:

Asus x541u

1. Asus x541u - Similar Threads - Asus x541u

2. ASUS motherboard and 3 short beeps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS motherboard and 3 short beeps: Anyone knows what does it mean? I read about 1 long + 3 short, but I have continuous 3 short beeps. Thought it's RAM, but tried other memory and nothing changes. Changing the slots does nothing as well. Thought, for a moment, that it's problem with GPU, but tried without it...
  3. How to switch on the keyboard lights Asus Repuplic of Games

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to switch on the keyboard lights Asus Repuplic of Games: How to switch on the keyboard lights of computer Asus Republic of Games, with Wndows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-switch-on-the-keyboard-lights-asus-repuplic/886afea9-4c5f-454c-8601-87b232d5343f
  4. Asus Trackpad Not Working

Asus Trackpad Not Working: Hi, my trackpad on my Asus N550jk isn't working despite uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and rolling back drivers. Please help. Oh and for some reason the Asus console has the trackpad grayed out for some reason....
  5. Network connection dropping with ASUS chip + Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T...

Network connection dropping with ASUS chip + Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T...: ASUS P5K SE board with Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller running on Windows 10 32bit requiring reset with file transfers. Windows updated the driver to Version 2.4.7.292 and the correct version for Windows 10 32 bit seems to be 2.4.7.29. This is not...
  6. ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 8G Gaming and Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 8G Gaming and Windows 10 1903: do not like each other. With clean installation and with upgrade this gpu is grey in the device manager, no sound available and can`t install any Nvidia drivers. Would appreciate any help. 130847
  7. Windows 10 does not read any disks inserted into ASUS BW-16D1HT bluray drive connected to...

Windows 10 does not read any disks inserted into ASUS BW-16D1HT bluray drive connected to...: OS version 1809, build 17763.437 (i.e. up to date) The only odd thing I've done regarding the system, is that I installed the Apple super drive driver (and nothing else) from the Bootcamp software. I subsequently uninstalled it, but the system remained being able to read...
  8. hi,my Asus blueray player doesnt connect to my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi,my Asus blueray player doesnt connect to my windows 10: any reason why i cant view my bluray films on windows 10 when its in my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/himy-asus-blueray-player-doesnt-connect-to-my/cf437b13-864b-4080-aeea-558638650f78
  9. Intel Chipset Driver installation information on Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E

Intel Chipset Driver installation information on Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E: Forgive all the questions, but I have not done this before and need some help understanding the process. My system is custom built by Maingear in 3/2018 and the ASUS Mob has all the original drivers installed by them. This week the Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Updater wanted to...
  10. Asus laptop touchpad cursor / mouse pointer jumps - SOLUTION!

Asus laptop touchpad cursor / mouse pointer jumps - SOLUTION!: There are many, many threads about this issue, all of which give the wrong answers. The problem is that on Asus x401u and probably many other similar makes and models, the touchpad works properly when the laptop is running on battery power alone, but jumps wildly when plugged...