Windows 10: Asus x541u

Discus and support Asus x541u in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop is Asus x541u with windows 10 v1803. I tried to upgrade to v1809 but "blue screen" happened. I must downgrade to v1803 If I want to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ansu.kakarott, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Asus x541u

Hi, my laptop is Asus x541u with windows 10 v1803. I tried to upgrade to v1809 but "blue screen" happened. I must downgrade to v1803 If I want to use my laptop.

Please help me upgrade to v1809.

:)

ansu.kakarott, Apr 15, 2019

2. Function lock on ASUS X541U laptop

Hi,

I have an ASUS X541U laptop running Windows 10. Please can someone tell me how to turn on (or off) the function lock so I don't have to press it simultaneously with other function buttons. My husband has use of only one hand and finds it impossible to span
    from fn to f10 or f11 in order to change the volume. I have tried in BIOS but cannot find any mention of function/multimedia/ hotkeys. HELP !!!

Julia

lemonjulia, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Mark7805 Win User
    [Asus x541u] Laptop Keyboard plate?

Hey all,

So I damaged a classmates laptop today (kind of)..

It's pretty bad. I poked 2 screws up towards the keyboard plate (the surface surrounds the laptop keyboard and touchpad) enough to pince it up a bit but not fully pierce it.

Anyone know where I'd find such a replacement piece for an Asus x541u?

Mark7805, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Asus x541u

jboydgolfer, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Asus x541u

1. Asus x541u - Similar Threads - Asus x541u

2. Connecting blutooooth speaker to asus windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting blutooooth speaker to asus windows 10 computer: cant connect wireless altec speaker to computer. have windows10. cant find device when its clearly discoverable. tried to see if driver was updated and non of them say audio or radio or sound. disconnected all other Bluetooth devices. (android and other audio, sound and...
  3. Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10): I bought this laptop about 4-5 weeks ago and have been using it since- I love it! But one problem has come up in the last week here, a battery problem. It wasn't too bad of a hassle at first- I would get a notification mid-game that said it had switched to battery (when...
  4. Asus Number Pad and windows media player issue

Asus Number Pad and windows media player issue: I have had a number pad error code 19 with windows asus number pad cause the keyboard to not function and windows media player have issues during playback causing it to pause and resume. for now I have used a restore point to a earlier time ,everything works for now just...
  5. ASUS N580VD laptop shuts down when I try to reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method...

ASUS N580VD laptop shuts down when I try to reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method...: After restoring Windows 10 Battery is 0% (plugged in, not charging). I tried obvious solutions with taking the battery out, get rid of static electricity etc. When AC is unplugged battery is working OK despite the message "Your battery is very low". It could work for more...
  6. AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP?: [ATTACH]LOST VOLUME TODAY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-stopped-asus-laptop/92586468-9612-47b2-b3b9-a89ebfc119a6
  7. Windows 10 1903 have Sound Volume Too Low with Laptop Asus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 have Sound Volume Too Low with Laptop Asus: When i update windows 10 with method Assitant Volum is very low. This only happens on laptop asus vivobook line. All My friends use Asus laptop when upgrading to Windows 10 1903 have Sound Volume Too Low. But when restore back windows 10 1903 have Sound Volume normal. Please...
  8. Asus laptop randomly freezing, Microsoft Basic Display Adapter questions

Asus laptop randomly freezing, Microsoft Basic Display Adapter questions: Hi everyone, so some months ago my father's laptop (Asus Q504U) started having some issues, it would randomly freeze, forcing me to shut it down by holding the power button. This made the laptop useless. After some time of troubleshooting and doing a fresh install of Win...
  9. Microphone not working on my Asus laptop

Microphone not working on my Asus laptop: the microphone on my asus UX303L laptop has stopped working. I have followed several of the instructions on this site in response to previous similar questions, with no effect. my device manager shows Conexant smartaudio hd as my only sound input. I have tried to update...
  10. asus f555BP need audio driver software

asus f555BP need audio driver software: hi I have notebook F555BP audio driver software need for please can I download this thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-f555bp-need-audio-driver-software/92cf5d34-572e-4116-a330-1bb8993c0fb0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x541u