Windows 10: Asus X550J with a Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not functioning

Discus and support Asus X550J with a Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not functioning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Updated windows 10 Pro to version 20H2 and having problems with the driver not working on and off. No bluetooth icon in control center. Do I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LARischar, Feb 26, 2021.

1. LARischar Win User

Asus X550J with a Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not functioning

Updated windows 10 Pro to version 20H2 and having problems with the driver not working on and off. No bluetooth icon in control center. Do I need to reinstall driver or update it. What site do I find the drivers, ASUS doesn't even list my model number in the download center. Please help if you are able.

:)

LARischar, Feb 26, 2021

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Feb 26, 2021
  3. mohamed Win User
    mohamed, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Squipple Win User

Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall

I have an asus laptop and the that runs off of a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver and the drivers for the bluetooth are jacked up so i'm wondering how to reinstall them.

Squipple, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Asus X550J with a Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not functioning - Similar Threads - Asus X550J Qualcomm

2. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  6. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  7. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working

Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working: Have been trying to connect my bluetooth headphones to my samsung computer but it wont recognise it in bluetooth devices. Have tried everything. Help!!!...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall: I have an asus laptop and the that runs off of a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver and the drivers for the bluetooth are jacked up so i'm wondering how to reinstall them....
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...