Windows 10: ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode

Discus and support ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello all! My ASUS X552LD laptop recently a week ago started rebooting after Sleep mode or Hibernation. This happens after Sleep mode is activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MSW10USER, Mar 8, 2020.

1. MSW10USER Win User

ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode

Hello all!

My ASUS X552LD laptop recently a week ago started rebooting after Sleep mode or Hibernation.

This happens after Sleep mode is activated by pressing Power button, by accessing Windows Start Menu, or by closing the laptop's lid.

I'm using Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Version 10.0.18363 - Compilation 18363.

I've already checked the Power Settings and have made a system reset with no results.

I've been told that I should make a BIOS re-flash, but I'm not comfortable with this, specially because I'm afraid of messing with the laptop hotkeys...

My BIOS is American Megatrends, version 300.

Any help is welcomed!

:)

MSW10USER, Mar 8, 2020
  2. MSW10USER Win User

ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep ou Hibernate

Hello all!

My ASUS X552LD laptop recently (a week ago) started rebooting after Sleep mode or Hibernation.

This happens when accessing Sleep mode rather by Power button, by Windows Start Menu, or by closing the laptop's lid.

I'm using Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Version 10.0.18363 - Compilation 18363.

I've already checker the Power Settings and have made a system reset with no results.

Some one told me that I should make a BIOS re-flash, but I'm not comfortable with this, specially because I'm afraid of messing with the laptop hotkeys...

My BIOS is American Megatrends, version 300.

Any help is welcomed!

MSW10USER, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Chadi Win User
    ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode [​IMG]

Chadi, Mar 8, 2020
  4. ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode

1. ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode - Similar Threads - ASUS X552LD rebooting

2. After a reboot i loose the ability to go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a reboot i loose the ability to go into sleep mode: When I select 'screen and sleep' or 'energy recomendations' to say 10min the computer will go to sleep after set time. When i turn my desktop computer off and then turn it on i loose all the sleep mode settings....
  3. After a reboot i loose the ability to go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a reboot i loose the ability to go into sleep mode: When I select 'screen and sleep' or 'energy recomendations' to say 10min the computer will go to sleep after set time. When i turn my desktop computer off and then turn it on i loose all the sleep mode settings....
  4. Laptop reboot immediately after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboot immediately after sleep mode: As of recently, whenever I put my laptop to sleep, it reboots right away. I have tried all the methods that were stated on other forums, but nothing worked....
  5. Laptop restarts/reboots after sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts/reboots after sleep mode: Hello, I need some help. My laptop Asus ZenBook UX461UA is having an issue after closing the lid sleep mode. After opening the lid, it has been restarted/rebooted. I've already searched across the internet and the forum, tried the various fixes suggested for similar sounding...
  6. Windows 10 rebooting after Sleep mode

Windows 10 rebooting after Sleep mode: Hello all! My ASUS X552LD laptop recently a week ago started rebooting after Sleep mode or Hibernation. This happens after Sleep mode is activated by pressing Power button, by accessing Windows Start Menu, or by closing the laptop's lid. I'm using Microsoft Windows 10...
  7. ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep ou Hibernate

ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep ou Hibernate: Hello all! My ASUS X552LD laptop recently a week ago started rebooting after Sleep mode or Hibernation. This happens when accessing Sleep mode rather by Power button, by Windows Start Menu, or by closing the laptop's lid. I'm using Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Version...
  8. Laptop rebooting after sleep mode

Laptop rebooting after sleep mode: Hello, I have this problem for about 3 weeks now. When I close my laptop or if I put him to sleep mode, it restart when I re-open it. I don't really now what's happening and it's extremely frustrating. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance....
  9. Webcam not working after reboot or sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working after reboot or sleep mode: Hello, I have an older webcam (Trust WB-5400) which I found some driver for online that seems to be working fine with Windows 10. The problem is when I reboot my computer I have to replug the webcam for it to work again, same thing when I go out of sleep mode. This is very...
  10. Crash (hard reboot) after coming OUT of Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Crash (hard reboot) after coming OUT of Sleep mode: Purchased refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 SFF came with Win7. Performed update to Win10. I only use this machine for watching tv in a spare room, so no important data. No extra software / bloatware / antivirus / etc is installed on it. Only USB device is an IR receiver...