Windows 10: ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep ou Hibernate

Discus and support ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep ou Hibernate in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello all! My ASUS X552LD laptop recently a week ago started rebooting after Sleep mode or Hibernation. This happens when accessing Sleep mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MSW10USER, Mar 7, 2020.

1. MSW10USER Win User

ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep ou Hibernate

Hello all!

My ASUS X552LD laptop recently a week ago started rebooting after Sleep mode or Hibernation.

This happens when accessing Sleep mode rather by Power button, by Windows Start Menu, or by closing the laptop's lid.

I'm using Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Version 10.0.18363 - Compilation 18363.

I've already checker the Power Settings and have made a system reset with no results.

Some one told me that I should make a BIOS re-flash, but I'm not comfortable with this, specially because I'm afraid of messing with the laptop hotkeys...

My BIOS is American Megatrends, version 300.

Any help is welcomed!

:)

MSW10USER, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Shutting down, hibernating, or sleeping?

I use sleep. Uses 3 w and reboot every week or two. Hibernation is for laptops. Uses 0 w. I don't think ether way is harmful or good.

Jetster, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Hibernate After Sleep

I am using Windows 10 and it keeps hibernating sometime after going to sleep. It does not wake to hibernate long enough to create an event. If I put it in sleep and then try to wake it a few moments later, it will try to wake, but hibernated instead. It
    wouldn't be bad, but it takes about 4x as long to wake from hibernation than it does to start from off.

I have:

• tried to change the update orchestrater reboot to not wake the computer, but it gives an error message after entering a password for an administrator account.
    • looked for AdaptiveSleepService, but it does not exist on my computer. It is neither in a folder nor listed in services.
    • made sure the Hibernate After setting is set to Never.
    • made sure everything is up-to-date.
    • an unknown network controller that needs a driver. Hardware ID PCI\VEN_1AE9&DEV_0310&SUBSYS_00001AE9&REV_02. The ID states that it is for a wireless controller. Though, I already have the wireless controller driver installed and it is working perfectly.
    • Asus Aura Sync that does not always maintain settings or restart after starting the computer from the above issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it.
    • set Allow Hybrid Sleep to off.

TytusStrube, Mar 7, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

sleep or hibernate

hibernate longer start up but shorter than full reboot and less battery usage
    sleep faster startup more battery usage.

You could look in to power options for your self to depending on how you use it to while going peoples houses. Like make sure it turns on\off when lid is open\closed and if that is how it's setup already sleep mode will get you doing what you need sooner.

Only thing i can think of is battery wear and that's going happen anyways.

AsRock, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

1. ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep ou Hibernate - Similar Threads - ASUS X552LD rebooting

2. Bluescreen after sleep and hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen after sleep and hibernate: I have the same problem as this in the form: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-after-waking-up-from-hibernatesleep/842fe617-17a5-4336-8708-8ca4c6c2ce7fThe solution didn't work on my laptop. I tried every common solutions like sfc scan, updating...
  3. Bluescreen after sleep and hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen after sleep and hibernate: I have the same problem as this in the form: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-after-waking-up-from-hibernatesleep/842fe617-17a5-4336-8708-8ca4c6c2ce7fThe solution didn't work on my laptop. I tried every common solutions like sfc scan, updating...
  4. ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ASUS X552LD rebooting after Sleep mode: Hello all! My ASUS X552LD laptop recently a week ago started rebooting after Sleep mode or Hibernation. This happens after Sleep mode is activated by pressing Power button, by accessing Windows Start Menu, or by closing the laptop's lid. I'm using Microsoft Windows 10...
  5. Sound disappearing after hibernation or sleep

Sound disappearing after hibernation or sleep: My new PC won't play sound after hibernation or sleep, so I have to completely restart to make it work again. I didn't have the same issue with my previous PC. Is there a setting I can change to make it work?...
  6. HP Laptop Hibernates after sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Hibernates after sleep: I have set my HP 250 G7 to sleep after 30 minutes when plugged in but after a couple of hours it switches to hibernate. I am not sure when this started happening eg after a BIOS update or Windows update to 1909 but it never used to do this it would remain in sleep mode and I...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on every reboot, shutdown, hibernation, sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on every reboot, shutdown, hibernation, sleep: Hello Ten Forums, Thank you for any help that you can provide. I have been trying to figure out what is causing my BSOD troubles only when I go through any kind of power down option. I have uninstalled my security software (Avast Internet Security), reinstalled video...
  8. Won't Hibernation after Sleep

Won't Hibernation after Sleep: My laptop will wake up in 30minutes after sleep, which is supposed to go into hibernation, instead, it just stay awake. My power setting is: sleep after - 15min hybrid sleep - off hibernation after - 30min wakeup timer - off Also, when I see event, there is this:...
  9. Sleep & Hibernate

Sleep & Hibernate: Other than maybe creating a custom power plan via Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > Create a Power Plan, how do I get my laptop to sleep or hibernate automatically? Long story short, I was using my laptop and Microsoft Edge to watch shows on CBS.com last...
  10. Sleep and hibernation

Sleep and hibernation: When I put my windows 10 PC to sleep it wakes up again after about 5 minutes, I have also tried hibernation mode and that does not work either, even when unplugging mouse, keyboard and, HDMI lead it still wakes up, I have even tried turning off notifications but still no...