Windows 10: Asus X570-Plus Windows 10 Volume Changes Goes Louder

Discus and support Asus X570-Plus Windows 10 Volume Changes Goes Louder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Does anyone happen to know what would cause sounds in Chrome to play much louder then normal at random times? I read into this issue and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cloves, Feb 23, 2021.

1. cloves Win User

Asus X570-Plus Windows 10 Volume Changes Goes Louder

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know what would cause sounds in Chrome to play much louder then normal at random times? I read into this issue and people pointed the sound and turning off enhancements. I have turned off the enhancements and still the sound alert is louder then normal. I usually have youtube running for news so its streaming and the alert sounds come from tradingview. The alerts fire way louder then when you set them up. I think this has something to do with multiple sounds playing maybe not 100% sure. Board has realtek audio drivers.

windows 10 1909 (build 16363.1379

:)

cloves, Feb 23, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 23, 2021
  3. itsmesbb Win User
    Audio louder than usual until volume is changed

Hello, tonight I upgraded to Windows 10 and began encountering a very strange problem with my audio. What happens is when an audio source starts playing sound, the the sound is louder than it should be - the actual volume in Windows does not change, the sound is just louder. It seems to be only the audio from that source that's louder, not any other sounds playing. This has happened when Flash sources like YouTube videos and Twitch streams load, and when I unpause music in foobar2000.

I can resolve it by simply moving the volume slider in Windows anywhere, then it will begin abiding by Windows's volume setting again. Even moving the volume up a notch will end up making it quieter from what it was. I've been uninstalling and reinstalling drivers all night, does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

itsmesbb, Feb 23, 2021
  4. spapakons Win User

Audio louder than usual until volume is changed

Hello!

I have Realtek HD audio in my motherboard, but I'm using a discreet Creative Audigy, so I didn't know there is a problem. However, I spotted something in Realtek HD Audio Manager that might help you. See the photo bellow:

Asus X570-Plus Windows 10 Volume Changes Goes Louder [​IMG]

Try ckecking/unchecking the box for Loudness Equalization at top right to see if that makes any difference. You can also install old-style volume control using Winaero Tweaker and then go to mixer, see pictures below:

From there you can lower down only the problematic application, not the main volume. Windows (usually) remember this setting next time you start the same application.

spapakons, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Asus X570-Plus Windows 10 Volume Changes Goes Louder - Similar Threads - Asus X570 Plus

2. Windows 10 volume goes down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume goes down: Hello,I need help when I listen to music in youtube and open another youtube tab with song one of tab is automatically suprassing sound, can someone tell me how can I fix it?...
  3. Windows 10 ASUS X570 3D video controller driver

Windows 10 ASUS X570 3D video controller driver: My windows lacks 3D video controller driver and I can't install any new drivers. I get this message when trying to install the driver. I tried "driver easy" but it doesn't work as well. [ATTACH]...
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5900x ASUS X570

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5900x ASUS X570: Ever since I went from Zen 2 to Zen 3 Ive been having problems with windows crashing. These are the two most recent. Stock Bios settings. Memory running at 2166mhz. Tried 2 dimm and 4 dimm ram with 2 separate 4x8 matching kits. Doesnt crash with my Ryzen 3600x but when the...
  5. Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus

Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus: Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus There is a question to know that I am planning to buy this concerned part of motherboard game is Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus let me give some information to get this game thanks...
  6. Asus B450M-PLUS

Asus B450M-PLUS: Hey, Its me again *Biggrin I have a Logitech z506 speaker set. and there is 3 cables. How do i connect it to my pc when one is a mic input ? Version: 2004 166491
  7. ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10

ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10: Hey guys; First, let me provide my system specs: ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi Ryzen 7 3700X with Wraith Prism cooler Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC 3X 8G Monitor 1: NEC EA244WMi @ 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, Monitor 2: Samsung 2494HS @ 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz G.Skill...
  8. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...
  9. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...
  10. Audio louder than usual until volume is changed

Audio louder than usual until volume is changed: Hello, tonight I upgraded to Windows 10 and began encountering a very strange problem with my audio. What happens is when an audio source starts playing sound, the the sound is louder than it should be - the actual volume in Windows does not change, the sound is just louder....