Windows 10: Asus X756UA caps button not responding

Discus and support Asus X756UA caps button not responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last week my caps button just stopped working. I have had to resort to using my Shift key. When I move back and forth from browser to desktop or files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by charlesBryant6, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Asus X756UA caps button not responding

Last week my caps button just stopped working. I have had to resort to using my Shift key. When I move back and forth from browser to desktop or files it will switch from whatever it is stuck on i.e. if it was stuck on lowercase before switching from browser to documents when I switch back it will then be stuck in caps.

I have tried uninstalling the keyboard driver but it will not uninstall. I have tried restarting my laptop to no avail. I also ran a Malware check, checked for the latest updates, and a Windows Hardware check. Can someone anyone please help???

:)

charlesBryant6, Apr 7, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

My caps lock won t turn off

Hi Sally,

For us to isolate the issue about being unable to turn off Caps lock, kindly respond to the questions below:

• If you press the Caps Lock button on your keyboard, does it turn off the Caps Lock?
    • You mentioned that you are using Word, may we know if the issue is within Word only or the issue persists in using another typing application (i.e. Notepad)?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Apr 7, 2020
  3. SamElad Win User
    Cat killed my CAP LOCK Beep sound :-(

I've done the steps listed here before joining this forum. None of these work.
    but I do have it setup now to flash the window if I press the caps.
    I may just try the restore option and roll back drivers,,,

SamElad, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Asus X756UA caps button not responding

ASUS respond on gigabyte

ASUS respond on gigabyte

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASUS today released an official statement in response to recent development stemming from a Gigabyte press event held in Taiwan. Tom’s Hardware reported on the event, and noted that Gigabyte made several claims that ASUS had mislead customers by quietly modifying product specifications listed on the ASUS website without actually changing any hardware.

old accusal from gigabyte
    scandal,gigabyte accusal asus cheating in motherboards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please read this
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/asu...oard,5348.html

new respond from asus

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/asu...oard,5403.html

Hayder_Master, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Asus X756UA caps button not responding

1. Asus X756UA caps button not responding - Similar Threads - Asus X756UA caps

2. The start button is not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The start button is not responding.: The start button is not responding, and I am unable to open settings even using ms-setting: I have tied many things to try and get it to work but none of them have worked....
  3. The start button is not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The start button is not responding.: The start button is not responding, and I am unable to open settings even using ms-setting: I have tied many things to try and get it to work but none of them have worked....
  4. Drive Manager button not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drive Manager button not responding: I just upgraded to win. 10 home from 8.1 on a dell laptop. Now Some of my Buttons on my start menu do not work such as the "Drive Manager" Button, even though the drive manager is working fine if I open it through another means. How can I fix it?...
  5. Drive Manager button not responding

Drive Manager button not responding: I just upgraded to win. 10 home from 8.1 on a dell laptop. Now Some of my Buttons on my start menu do not work such as the "Drive Manager" Button, even though the drive manager is working fine if I open it through another means. How can I fix it?...
  6. rest button in recovery not responding!

rest button in recovery not responding!: the get started button for reset isn't responding when I click it. when I restart the computer in troubleshoot it doesn't have a reset option! none of my files will open and I cant access anything on the pc accept web browser....
  7. Wifi button not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi button not responding: I have tried everything from restarting windows explorer and other things. I press the network button in windows 10 from the taskbar and it just wouldnt work and respond....
  8. CAP LOCK BUTTON DO NOT OFF

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAP LOCK BUTTON DO NOT OFF: MY CAP LOCK BUTTON REFUSES TO OFF. ITS A MALFUNCTION. PLS WHAT DO I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cap-lock-button-do-not-off/ee69e721-fd67-4b81-8d63-29953eaf10d3
  9. Volume button not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume button not responding: After updating my Hp envy 360 to windows 10 I came to the realization that my volume is non responsive. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-button-not-responding/63478bf2-0bd3-4951-a82d-5184c9812091
  10. Caps Lock button

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps Lock button: I`ve lost the sound notification when pressing the Cap Lock button,the light works ok, where do I look for the solution to enable the sound? 137638