Windows 10: ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10

Discus and support ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10. It gets to post without delay including my RAID disks, but it takes long after it tries to load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MutedFrame6, Feb 22, 2024.

1. ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10

ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10. It gets to post without delay including my RAID disks, but it takes long after it tries to load windows 10. Tried everything including clean reinstall, boot in safe mode, and installing with the latest installation media with wifi off.

:)

MutedFrame6, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10

1. ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10 - Similar Threads - ASUS X99 takes

2. ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10: ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10. It gets to post without delay including my RAID disks, but it takes long after it tries to load windows 10. Tried everything including clean reinstall, boot in safe mode, and installing with the latest installation media...
  3. ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10: ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10. It gets to post without delay including my RAID disks, but it takes long after it tries to load windows 10. Tried everything including clean reinstall, boot in safe mode, and installing with the latest installation media...
  4. Windows take 10 min to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows take 10 min to boot: Hi I have a problem, my Windows is taking... 20 minute to boot , I reinstalled Windows No problem occurred, but after two days and after downloading the updates, the same problem occurred windows take 20 min to boot Ssd is new...
  5. Windows take 10 min to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows take 10 min to boot: Hi I have a problem, my Windows is taking... 20 minute to boot , I reinstalled Windows No problem occurred, but after two days and after downloading the updates, the same problem occurred windows take 20 min to boot Ssd is new...
  6. Windows take 10 min to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 takes 20+min to launch programs

Windows 11 takes 20+min to launch programs: Windows is installed on a samsung nvme ssd and my cpu is a i7-8700k with a rtx 3070.Whenever i click play on steam it just hangs and doesn't boot the game. this is a clean install of windows with just firefox and steam installed...
  8. Windows 10 Taking 10 mins to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taking 10 mins to boot: Hello there hope everyone is doing good, i am trying to build an image by sysprep without using generalize option. I am facing issue in first boot from Hi to desktop exactly 10mins, i ran a countdown timer for more than 30 times now all same. I tried sfc scan, dism restore...
  9. Windows 10 Taking 10 mins to boot

Windows 10 Taking 10 mins to boot: Hello there hope everyone is doing good, i am trying to build an image by sysprep without using generalize option. I am facing issue in first boot from Hi to desktop exactly 10mins, i ran a countdown timer for more than 30 times now all same. I tried sfc scan, dism restore...
  10. Windows 10 Taking 10 mins to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging