Windows 10: ASUS XG49V Resolution

Discus and support ASUS XG49V Resolution in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm setting up a new ASUS XG49V monitor with my Windows 10 machine. XG49V recomends 3840X1080 resolution, widows 10 only has up to 1920X1080. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jeffjones-302, Apr 6, 2020.

1. ASUS XG49V Resolution

I'm setting up a new ASUS XG49V monitor with my Windows 10 machine. XG49V recomends 3840X1080 resolution, widows 10 only has up to 1920X1080. How can I fix this?

:)

jeffjones-302, Apr 6, 2020

2. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 6, 2020
  4. ASUS XG49V Resolution

Monitor resolution

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with screen resolution. I will try to help you in fixing the issue.

To help you suggest more steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

What exactly happens when you try to change the screen resolution? Do you get any error message?

The recommended resolution on windows 10 is 1920 x 1080. Change the resolution to 1920 x 1080 and check.

The reason why your display was stretched sideways is because the resolution was in-corrected.

Here are the steps to change the screen resolution:

• Right Click the Desktop and select
      Screen Resolution.
    • Click the Make text and other items larger or smaller link.
    • In the Change only the text size section click the
      drop down menu
      to select the items you want to change.
    Hope the information was helpful

Nachappa C K, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

ASUS XG49V Resolution

1. ASUS XG49V Resolution - Similar Threads - ASUS XG49V Resolution

2. resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resolution: i want to fix my resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution/7d24f05c-64d2-47c1-bf8d-fe17e3444653
  3. RESOLUTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESOLUTION: I just really wanna ask u if you know how to fix so I bassicly wanted to change reslution on my monitor and my monitor is connected to laptop with HDMI cable the thing is I get black bars on the side when I change the res do u know how to fix?...
  4. Resolution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolution: Follow these instruction for both 2018 and 2019 H&R Block. You have to do a soft reboot after you are done and then reopen and the files will reappear and for 2020 version you can import 2019 data. The files were corrupted with one of the windows update. Exit the program....
  5. Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution: Hello when i set full screen resolution goes to 720p in every game fortnite steam and others nvidia gtx 1650 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution/f2b22857-ae10-4dd7-ae23-8fb2f5769e8c
  6. RESOLUTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RESOLUTION: HI, There is a situation, whenever I change the resolution of my games, the resolution of the windows changes as well which makes the screen and more stretched. Is there any solution as to stop resolution of the windows changing every time. My monitor is a 1980*1080 display...
  7. Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution: I can't change my first monitor resolution higher then 1024 x 768 I use Gigabyte h370 HD3 onboard graphics card And Radeon HD 7870 XT The radeon graphics card works perfectly, I can set the resolution as I want. But I can't change the onboard graphics card resolution...
  8. Asus EEE PC Resolution Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus EEE PC Resolution Issue: HI All Recently got given an ASUS EEE PC 1015CH running Windows 7 to have a play around on and to use for playing video, browsing etc. Nothing too strenuous. I tried to update it all and eventually got a load of updates and installed them. Whilst i was browsing how to fix...
  9. resolution

resolution: Just loaded win10 on a new hdd--checked resolution and shows the highest at 1820x1080. How do I get to 1920x1080--the resolution on my LG HD monitor? 55670
  10. Resolution

Resolution: Win 10 just gave me a update, and my Resolution is now messed up. I have tried every resolution setting that there is still wont fit right. i have updated all of my drivers still nothing. anyone have any ideas on how to fix it. 34560