Windows 10: Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Discus and support Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a nearly brand new Zenbook Duo laptop 3 months old. Today, after I left it in the stand by mode to have lunch, I got the blue screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TamaraSss, Jun 23, 2022.

1. TamaraSss Win User

Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Hello, I have a nearly brand new Zenbook Duo laptop 3 months old. Today, after I left it in the stand by mode to have lunch, I got the blue screen with the above error. I have followed the troubleshooting instructions I got after scanning the QR code and unplugged external devices, such as HDD and external monitor. I went into the Safe mode to find the most recent installation and tried to remove it. For some of them I didn't have Uninstall option and for others it told me Windows can't process it right now. From the safe mode I checked Windows Update, and it asked me if I wish to download t

:)

TamaraSss, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2021: ASUS ROG Flow X13 and ZenBook Pro Duo with ScreenPad Plus

Source: CES 2021: Latest lineup from ASUS includes ROG Flow X13 and ZenBook Pro Duo with ScreenPad Plus | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Video_Dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error

The "Video_Dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error" blue screen is destroying my life; I've an Asus Zenbook UX501, which has two graphic cards, Intel HD Graphics 4600 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M. I face this error regularly and more importantly the screen freezes and the
    laptop doesn't restart and I've to force shut it down and then restart it again. I don't know what to do. I've all of my drivers installed and I've set Nvidia as the default graphics card for almost everything on the laptop! I need help please.

HossamHarfoush, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

1. Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR - Similar Threads - Asus Zenbook Duo

2. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound: Okay, so my problem is, that I got this laptop brand new on April 15 with windows 10 on it. I logged in downloaded some applications, it was working normally. I downloaded Windows 11, and it was still working good, exept Asus recommends Mcafee and it was pre downloaded on the...
  3. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound: Okay, so my problem is, that I got this laptop brand new on April 15 with windows 10 on it. I logged in downloaded some applications, it was working normally. I downloaded Windows 11, and it was still working good, exept Asus recommends Mcafee and it was pre downloaded on the...
  4. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hello, I have a nearly brand new Zenbook Duo laptop 3 months old. Today, after I left it in the stand by mode to have lunch, I got the blue screen with the above error. I have followed the troubleshooting instructions I got after scanning the QR code and unplugged external...
  6. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive: Hi,I was using my Zenbook Pro Duo UX581, and i noticed that cursor was not showing up despite my tapping and dragging on touch pad. I restarted computer to no avail. The touchpad seems to be unresponsive. Please assist. I cannot even find it in devices, to ensure that it is...
  7. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive: Hi,I was using my Zenbook Pro Duo UX581, and i noticed that cursor was not showing up despite my tapping and dragging on touch pad. I restarted computer to no avail. The touchpad seems to be unresponsive. Please assist. I cannot even find it in devices, to ensure that it is...
  8. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

9. Asus zenbook duo ux482 restock

Asus zenbook duo ux482 restock: I want to purchase the zenbook duo ux482 i7 32gb ram 1 tb and I was curious on how long it would take for them to be restocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook-duo-ux482-restock/f6851841-2fca-4b68-9aa9-3f5f3a5158b4
  10. face unlock is not working on asus zenbook duo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    face unlock is not working on asus zenbook duo: i had an updata of windows 10 2004 today and since then the face unlock is not working, can any one help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-unlock-is-not-working-on-asus-zenbook-duo/bb7ac7c7-fa41-4d78-abe5-c962ea319d37